110 to Math
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Peaceful Noodle Game - part 3
Collapse
X
-
And can someone be kind enough to provide a brief summary of the game? Who I'm allied with? Who am I about to invade? Who I email the save to?
Thx."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
The Australians are your best friends!Originally posted by EPW
And can someone be kind enough to provide a brief summary of the game? Who I'm allied with? Who am I about to invade? Who I email the save to?
Thx.
Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
Comment
-
My physics professor is australian, and he just gave us a terribly brutal quiz....I think its time to send the australians downunder.Originally posted by gumpold
The Australians are your best friends!
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
111 Sent to EPW
This game was supposed to be a Peaceful long time game because there are not much goods to trade for, so tech will be very slow rate.
It's turn 111 and I just discover how to move on ocean.
I meet Math a lot of turns ago. I started to help him with tech (as for all gifts I saw going to him I bet rest of players were gift him as I did).
I found a very good spot in an island very close to my main land so I claim for it and hostitly from Math started kicking my settler away.
I wronlgy thoght we were having a cooperative arrangment and from there I broke all relations with Math (now your country) and we are in war since then.
Some turns ago Purple guy (sorry but I don't really know who are who because of too many changes in players) sent me an slaver, so I'm in war with him too because of this very NICE incident.
I think I just meet Blue guy, but with those all gifts going on to Math I bet every body is against me, so I did not ask and just went to war with him, taking a city very close to my second main land.
So I think this game started to be ALL vs Mexicans...
I'm open to negotiations but you do not have much time and as I see in powergraph I bet you do not have too much options, I just got musketers going to your cities and I bet in 6 turns I will have some Ship of the lines.
I hope this resume what have happened here from my point of view.
Welcome!
Comment
Comment