Civilized World Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumpold
    are we still waiting on ricketyclik here?
    yes

he should be back soon though
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 44 to Milamber

Comment

• i may not be able to play this game as the game terminates when i end the turn
        RC please resend and i will try again.
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• resent

Comment

• nope it still terminated when i ended my turnso looks like i cant play this one, sorry.
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Rickety, try to open, play and end Milamber's turn. We know you'll not take advantage of it.
              There is possibility your save was fault.

Comment

• Works fine for me.

Comment

• this has happened in a couple of other games i have tried to take over
                  may be let me try thehappies spot and he try the blue position.

Comment

• So?

Comment

• hey I will try any turn to see if it will work for me..............

Comment

• Should we try one nexting and see what will happen next turn? Any other ideas?

Comment

• forward me any turn and I will see if I can end it with out it causing an error.......................

Comment

• Still no progres?
                            Ricketyclick?

Comment

• Are you suggesting I should forward my turn? That's the only other one I have, and I don't think I want Milamber taking over my civ

Comment

• No, I'm suggesting to next Milamber this time and send turn to Gumpold.
                                We'll see what will happen next turn. Perhaps we'll have to thanks Milamber and find somebody else (AI in worst case).
                                But whatever you'll do is fine with me, just do something.

Comment

Working...
                                X