I thought you e-mailed him
    not I
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I did contact The Happies

he will look at and decide if he wants it

Comment

Ah ha . . . so here it is. Well, can someone send me the most recent turn that was sent to flameflash? I'll check it out before I give the final word if I'm in. If the civ is basically dead or something, maybe you could just turn it to AI. But if it's not too far sunk, I'll probably join in the fray. email is thehappies at yahoooooooo

Comment

grandpa Troll has the turn
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

send me the turn gramps, and then hold on . . . because I'm takin' over!

Comment

Originally posted by thehappies
              send me the turn gramps, and then hold on . . . because I'm takin' over!
              ask

and ye shall receive

43 to TheHappies

Comment

Alright, I'm on the bottom of the power graph . . . how do I always get these **wonderful** opportunities to sub in to these muliti-player games? But I think it's early enough in the game that I can work my magic. Count me in . . .

Turn 43--> Ricketyclick

(assuming his contact info on page one is still good)

Comment

ok . . . rickety click's email on page one is NOT current. It bounced back to me as undeliverable. Can someone post an updated list of who's still in the game and their contact info?

Comment

his address is

ric actewagl net au

and he is still active, i just received a turn from him in another game.
                    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                      Alright, I'm on the bottom of the power graph . . . how do I always get these **wonderful** opportunities to sub in to these muliti-player games? But I think it's early enough in the game that I can work my magic. Count me in .
                      Because, Those are usually the first players to bail.

Thanks for taking over

Comment

• more like this one
                        Originally posted by gumpold
                        his address is

ric at actewagl dot net dot au

and he is still active, i just received a turn from him in another game.

Comment

• ok sent out the turn to the updated address. awaiting the mighty click of ricketyclick . . .

Comment

• click

44 to TheBirdMan

Comment

• has bird played this?

Comment

• hello Birdie

Comment

Working...
                                X