• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good commercial!

Comment

Quite amazing was it not

To come up with the idea let alone make it work
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Hey Blackice:

I have indeed seen that commercial, and read an interview with some of the participants. Apparently suicide entered the minds of a number of them as they struggled to get it to work, just once! perhaps had they been anyplace but Paris while filming they would have jumped...

I am on Mississauga Road, between the QEW and Dundas, so we aren't far at all! Perhaps this means Grampa Troll will want to use me for the close in "shock" troops as we Bruces take over the Apolyton Band of Brothers?

Cheers
        Cuaich (Bruce)

Comment

Hey Grampa T:

Greetings to another "Bruce"! We can indeed rule the world...see the above message to Blackice for a plan of attack on the Aployton Band of Brothers!

Cheers
          Cuaich

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaich
            Hey Grampa T:

Greetings to another "Bruce"! We can indeed rule the world...see the above message to Blackice for a plan of attack on the Aployton Band of Brothers!

Cheers
            Cuaich
            This is the first official photo of the...

BRUCE'S BAND OF BROTHERS!!!

Coming to a provinicial Tuke stand near ya, ya hoser, aye?

Hey for our first annual meeting getty leee is gonna make us some marching musak..

Yeah we'll march right up and take your Tuke from ya we will
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Cuaich your use down the street in Ontario terms I travel up there for parts weekly.

I bet they did It must have been a brain drain lol.

Getty Lee used to do weights with that dude. lolol Mind you I was only 13 lololol.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

I feel SOOOOO special...to be part of the BBoB is a great honour for a boy from Halifax. I guess I had to come to the Big City to find my True Calling!

Blackice, stop on by one day as you pass by!

Cuaich

Comment

BTW, I talked to Alex Lifeson (Rush's Guitar player for you non-hoser types) one day (a friend I worked with in the theatre was their guitar tech) and went out with his sister awhile ago...funny family...

Comment

This is a sad day and I need to post a link of the News here in case anyone didnt hear..

Sad Times

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Cuaich did you make it to CHIN?
                      Or do we?

Comment

No I didn't...still rather hard to get around these days. How about you?

Cuaich

Comment

BTW, where did the Strife Forum go??

Comment

Here

Comment

Cuaich nope was working, missed the bikini contest drag

Hey busing is great where you are?
                              Or do we?

Comment

Is civ3 crap? Vote here

and a bump.
                                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                                X