This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve.

Do you remember "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"?

If you did, did you play your turn!? Or is the slacker CheckMate?!
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
      Steve.

Nice shot..tell 'em like it is..(from a distance that is!!)

Peace

Grandpa "Luvin-even-da-slackers" Troll
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm back! Only this time i'm a dad!

It's been a long time, dudes! I was worried whether this forum even existed any more

Well, Lung has been busy studying and making babies, and has become irresponsible in his remaining two PBEM games, of which only one opponent still frequents this forum. Hi, Vulturebreath! BirdMan, whatever

Anyway, i'll attach a photo of my beautiful baby daughter Anastasia Lourdes Luland when i figure out how to do so. BTW, how do i do that?? She was 5 weeks old yesterday

Comment

DUH!

I figured it out the moment i submitted it
          Attached Files

Comment

Lung..shes a doll..congrats and I pray God's continued blessings upon you and your family!

I have my Grandson Cameron's pic as my avatar, in whom I am well pleased too!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Welcome back Lung! Should I resend our latest turn or do you still have it somewhere?
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Blackice still hasn't begun our game, despite his criticism of players above him on the ladder for doing the same.

ricketyclik has not replied to my email yet, week or so ago... despite his criticism of all players that do not respond to emails....

Your wimping out buddy, showing your age and commander. send a pup to do a dog's job...

I pee on your car tire been a year or so kids I had hoped you could do so much better...

So bum rash send me a turn if you do not want to play what I send, don't whine about it.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  Blackice still hasn't begun our game, despite his criticism of players above him on the ladder for doing the same.

ricketyclik has not replied to my email yet, week or so ago... despite his criticism of all players that do not respond to emails....

Your wimping out buddy, showing your age and commander. send a pup to do a dog's job...

I pee on your car tire been a year or so kids I had hoped you could do so much better...

So bum rash send me a turn if you do not want to play what I send, don't whine about it.
                  Better resend that turn Blackice, I've neither hide nor hair of it.

Comment

I prefer the largest map possible. And as many goods as possible.

Else ok.

Nation: Jamaicans, leadername CheBirdy
                    Turn 0 sent, Che.

Comment

Umm... What? Was this an insult?

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
                        I'm back! Only this time i'm a dad!

It's been a long time, dudes! I was worried whether this forum even existed any more

Well, Lung has been busy studying and making babies, and has become irresponsible in his remaining two PBEM games, of which only one opponent still frequents this forum. Hi, Vulturebreath! BirdMan, whatever

Anyway, i'll attach a photo of my beautiful baby daughter Anastasia Lourdes Luland when i figure out how to do so. BTW, how do i do that?? She was 5 weeks old yesterday
                        Beautiful girl! Congratulations, Lung! I love the name Anastasia... Wasn't that the name of the daughter of Nicholas II -- the last Czar of Russia??

Comment

Steve.

I'm no slacker!

Comment

I resemble that slacker remark, but I don't think I deserve it. Turn whatever it was to the Good.
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Was this an insult?

Of course man you daft?

Rick vs Black begins,
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

Was this an insult?

Of course man you daft?

Yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X