X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by checkMate

A lot of Europeans are right about most Americans
    who believes that if a stupid american says it ? so, i conclude, because you are a stupid american, you must be wrong, which means that most americans are smart, which means... er....
    well, id rather count you to the smart minority then. ...less paradox.
    (whats the plural of 'paradox' in english ? )
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
      (whats the plural of 'paradox' in english ? )
      "paradoxes" Confusing, I know

Comment

• 98. Chlg 98 Dimytes vs. TheBirdMan; Started Jun-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert

I noted someone called me by my real name (Bernardino) now you can ask for 3 wishes

BTW I noted you know my country very well, my pastry really sucks!
          I disagree. If you mean in Mexico... I think empenadas (spelling?) are very good! I was talking about San Bernardino county, California, USA.

Comment

• Oh I see.

"Empanadas", true they are very good!

Comment

• *93. Chlg 93 Gavrushka def. quinns ; Started May-2004; Finished Jun 2004; Turns 138.

Congratulations Gavrushka!

Ladder updated. Gavrushka takes over number two position!!
              Last edited by quinns; June 14, 2004, 19:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                *93. Chlg 93 Gavrushka def. quinns ; Started May-2004; Finished Jun 2004; Turns 138.

Congratulations Gavrushka!

Ladder updated. Gavrushka takes over number two postion!!
                great. why do the people always rise in the rankings after i beat them.

Comment

• oh, and congrats to gavrushka nonetheless.

Comment

• Math, if you want my opinion, you would not defeat Gavrushka on an all islands standard game game. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Comment

• hmm and what does that mean ?
                      all island games are only a very small portion of all possible combinations.

Comment

• It means ... QUIT YOUR WHINING! LOLOL!!

Comment

• oh and it probably also means that you were naive enough to play Gavrushka on his favourite settings, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                            oh and it probably also means that you were naive enough to play Gavrushka on his favourite settings, right ?
                            Who would win if we had such a match between Blackice and Gav ?!

Guess time will tell us
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Well blackice got PBEM polluted, which gave me some victories against him.. I do feel though he is the better player, just tainted by PBEM!

I have accepted a challenge from Quinns.. Who in my opinion is an extremely robust playing opponent.. He absolutely MASSACRED me in our first challenge game..
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• I'm still playing with settings, trying to mix AI, caravan, garanaries and infra, on a standard setting to encompass all map possiblities is quite the challenge. Not to mention the best senario for both mp and PBEM has been a puzzle. It now has me all over the map.
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X