Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimytes as my several emails have said to you, this game is "officially on hold" I also said you will know why in due time.

I hope that this and all future suspicious/confessions charges be handled with decorum & not In The Forum!

As some of you may be aware most are, it is the Apolyton way. Any matter will be handled that way, (I guess I forgot the part about handled in private by emails) the only time it hits the forum is when the offender refuses to acknowledge or remove themselves if that is what is asked of them by thier peers. Then it will hit the forums to warn other people about the offender so we may all do the Klingon ignore so that they do leave. No point hanging around if you have no one to talk to and no one to game with is there.
    It is the Apolyton way.
    The offender always has the right to defend themselves but usually if contacted it is for good reason.

Edited
    Last edited by blackice; May 31, 2004, 18:07.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• even though dimytes deleted his post, this issue needs an answer. but who gives this answer ? is it quinns, the ladder moderator or the community or who else ?
      if a single person is to answer it, okay, lets keep it off the forum. but else we need to discuss this thing in the community, dont we ?
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• On hold for 8 weeks? You have passed the time limit with 6 weeks. So you have failed to respond in time.
        And btw, if you have anything specific to say to me, speak up. You have my mail adress.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
          the only time it hits the forum is when the offender refuses to acknowledge or remove themselves if that is what is asked of them by thier peers.
          how can the peers ask something when they dont know anything ?

Comment

• Maths, the matter is under intense investigation, and has been for some time.
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
              Maths, the matter is under intense investigation, and has been for some time.
              oh ok.

Comment

• quinns thanks, he'll come back and boot my butt i'm sure of it.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Quinns

Me & Johnny Cartoony have a challenge match that started I believe Saturday..I posted above..

We are on turn 40 right now..

Peace

Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I missed the above discussion between blackice and Dimytes. Do I need to make a ruling (as self appointed judge, jury, and executioner)? I hate rulings. Can't you just work it out yourselves?

Troll wrote: "Me & Johnny Cartoony have a challenge match that started I believe Saturday..I posted above.."

Okay Troll, but I need Johnny to post his BAID and Nation of Residence here so I can add him to the list. Thanks.

Comment

• I see that the blackice vs. Dimytes issue has gone into arbitration with my good friends (and counselors) Gavrushka and Grandpa Troll. Thank you gentlemen!

Comment

• As Troll put it: 'The great Belgian warlord...' -> so, it s Belgium (if you know where it is)
                        My baid is deity
                        That will be all for now ...
                        Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• He talks kinda big, this Johny come lately.

Comment

• Johny Cartonny thats a good baid for a rookie, er are you a rookie?
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny Cartonny
                              so, it s Belgium (if you know where it is)
                              My baid is deity
                              That will be all for now ...
                              It's alright, ricketyclik. A lot of Europeans believe that most Americans are VERY stupid and have never opened a geography book. YES I KNOW WHERE BELGIUM IS ! It's somewheres in South America right? And your president's name is Pinochet or something like that ...

Ladder updated.

Comment

• 97. Chlg 97 Grandpa Troll vs. Johny Cartonny; Started May 2004 -- In progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X