X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay then!

Comment

• Dimytes do you have all the first turns you have sent to me? If so could u post them here please. I think there is what 5?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• There is only one turn that I have tried to resend 3-5 times now the last 7 weeks in order to get the game going. Why do you need me to post the turn here also?

Never mind, here you go again...

©Dimytes 2004
        Attached Files

Comment

• There you go blackice. Now what?

Comment

• Oh turn zero sent already. The rest will follow shortly.
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• 87. Chlg 87 Dimytes vs. TheBirdMan Ended at turn 175.

I defeated Birdman with 4xPG at turn 175.

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• Challenge match Blackice vs Dimytes started. Finally...
                Playing on a map created by someone else.

May the best Viking win!

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• *87. Chlg 87 Dimytes def. TheBirdMan (4XPG); Started Mar-2004; Finished May-2004; Turns 175.

Congrats Dimytes! Look out!!! Dimytes the Viking is coming!! Hide your women and children!!!

Comment

• 94. Chlg 94 Dimytes vs. blackice; Started May-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• Is ours a challenge Match Steve?
                      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Yes!

93. Chlg 93 quinns vs. Gavrushka ; Started May-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimytes
                          87. Chlg 87 Dimytes vs. TheBirdMan Ended at turn 175.

I defeated Birdman with 4xPG at turn 175.

©Dimytes 2004
                          We did not have ONE single "accident" during the game, I only lost a few troops against the AIs in the start

And more, Dimytes actually won the game much earlier - with his excellent start and I getting stucked on a small usefull area with sea to three sides and a barrier of ice and babarians (the babarians was my own fault, I could just have kept my nose out of those damn ruins ) on the fourth, the game was his from something 'round turn 50-60.

BTW: Ice.

Blackice gave me a (small) lesson in his Island-game.

Originally mail from TBM to Blackice

Ok bad boy. I have opened the turn before eating dinner, and I did see just too much. My meal was spoiled.

It seems like you did beat me getting SOTL enough only 3-4 (or maybe 5) turns before I would have bullied you - but I will fight for a little longer (just to be sure you didn’t got some lucky punches).

Anyway, prepare for a rematch as this game was my first with that Island-setting you use.
                          Blackice had actually about 30 SOTLs he wrote, so I gave up at turn 139. The number of turns he was "ahead" of me in science was 12-15 I now guess.

Now I have to see for a "victim" or two to make my way back to the top of this ladder (for rematches against the top-dogs ) .
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Now I am going down as no. 9..... let me see, that must be CheckMate.

I challenge YOU Checkmate!

And I am open for one game more.
                            Last edited by TheBirdMan; May 28, 2004, 01:02.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh, I've got too many games....
                              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Better pick another one Birdie...keep reaching and you find one ripe for the slayin!!

GT
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X