Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and that was my defensive strategy, richard.
    i only took cities that you built dangerously close to my territory. hehe.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• hmm i guess rickety talked me into challenging him back. so here i do.
      new game vs. ricketyclik started. i also suggest no PG rule before turn 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
        hmm i guess rickety talked me into challenging him back. so here i do.
        Lily-livered coward was afraid of me

Originally posted by Mathemagician
        new game vs. ricketyclik started. i also suggest no PG rule before turn 100.
        OK with me

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
          Lily-livered coward was afraid of me
          dont get this wrong. this game is just to remove any doubt about who is superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

dont get this wrong. this game is just to remove any doubt about who is superior.
            Superiority is a matter of perspective.. The Lord Gavrushka may feel the need to urinate on someones superiority, deficate on their egos, and give a right good flatulent blast on anything that may remain..
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• does that lord gavrushka want to play a game of mail to strengthen his biological greetings ?

Comment

• 89. Chlg 89 Mathemagician def. ricketclik (Resigned); Started ???; Finished Apr-2004; Turns 101.
                90. Chlg 90 Mathemagician vs. ricketclik; Started Apr-2004 -- In progress.

Gavrushka, Shall I add you to the challenge ladder? I'll play your HIGHNESS if you would condescend to patronize me with your ominipotent presence!

Comment

• When reporting your victories here in this thread, please state the challenge match number associated with the match.

Comment

• oh ok. i see you have found it already, steve. will try to keep that in mind.

Comment

• Thanks Math. But I didn't find it, I just ADDED the game now. I didn't know you were playing (and finishing) match 89 until just now.

If you don't see your challenge match in the top post of this thread, then I didn't record it. If I missed it, please remind me here in this thread. Thanks!

Comment

• Feel free to add me Steve.. I will be away during the weekdays of the next two weeks..

But yes I will take on your humble self, and the Mathemagician too..

Please bare in mind my turn rates will not be what they were..

Comment

• Okay, Gavrushka, I'll email you, and we can discuss the settings (unless the standard settings are fine with you). Perhaps 0% Wet/Dry; 0% Warm/Cold to even up the starting positions . (I might suggest to make this a "standard" setting because of its leveling effect. ) Regarding your weekend-warrior status, no problem, this is PBEM -- play when you can!

Comment

• Okay .. Bring it on!!

Comment

• what settings would you like, gav ?

i prefer
                              - (gigantic) donut world
                              - later seeds (like 6 and 8 with 8 civs) to even out starting positions, works best with many civs
                              - farm under city trick
                              - 4xPG rule only from turn 100 on

im very flexible with the rest

Comment

• Any settings you like Mathemagician!

Comment

Working...
                                X