Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperLeague CivGroup - Join Now!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by EPW
    Is it possible for EPW to join the SL?
    Im not sure, I been awaiting authorization for like over 6 months

    maybe soon
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #32
      Still no openings?
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #33
        Nope

        I asked Solver

        He said Kalius needed to authorize, so I pm'd him but havent heard yet

        give it to time maybe we will meet the standards soon
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #34
          Well I havn't actually tried to join, don't you need a team first?
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by EPW
            Well I havn't actually tried to join, don't you need a team first?
            I am on Spies

            Have been for about a year I reckon
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


              I am on Spies

              Have been for about a year I reckon
              Is that an invite?
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by EPW


                Is that an invite?
                As stated earlier, I cant get authorized, maybe because i am not active enough
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


                  As stated earlier, I cant get authorized, maybe because i am not active enough
                  But your playing in games?
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by EPW


                    But your playing in games?
                    Thats what I am talking about

                    I am in games and a lot of them
                    but no badge of honor
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


                      Thats what I am talking about

                      I am in games and a lot of them
                      but no badge of honor
                      you see - I'm not concerned with badges at the moment, i just want to play.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        EPW, you could possibly join one of the following teams as long as the current player of each of those teams agrees upon it:

                        1. Spies, you will replace checkMate (teammate: Grandpa Troll)
                        2. Some Assembly Required, you will replace FlameFlash (teammate: gumpold)
                        3. Dream Team, you will replace either yoda or Paulno1 (teammate: no teammate)

                        Spies are above Some Assembly Required in the ratings so you may want to join Grandpa Troll.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Keygen
                          EPW, you could possibly join one of the following teams as long as the current player of each of those teams agrees upon it:

                          1. Spies, you will replace checkMate (teammate: Grandpa Troll)
                          2. Some Assembly Required, you will replace FlameFlash (teammate: gumpold)
                          3. Dream Team, you will replace either yoda or Paulno1 (teammate: no teammate)

                          Spies are above Some Assembly Required in the ratings so you may want to join Grandpa Troll.
                          I am playing two civs in game Keygen is referencing

                          very powerful and getting more so by the moment
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


                            I am playing two civs in game Keygen is referencing

                            very powerful and getting more so by the moment
                            I'll join spys if GT will have me
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by EPW


                              I'll join spys if GT will have me
                              EPW

                              I have just been promoted to help oversee the Super League Civgroup News and membership.

                              I am learning the job so try and apply

                              I should be able to athorize you

                              Gramps
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


                                EPW

                                I have just been promoted to help oversee the Super League Civgroup News and membership.

                                I am learning the job so try and apply

                                I should be able to athorize you

                                Gramps
                                Congratualations on your well deserved promotion

                                Awaiting authorization.
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X