The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Well I havn't actually tried to join, don't you need a team first?
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
As stated earlier, I cant get authorized, maybe because i am not active enough
But your playing in games?
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
I am in games and a lot of them
but no badge of honor
you see - I'm not concerned with badges at the moment, i just want to play.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
EPW, you could possibly join one of the following teams as long as the current player of each of those teams agrees upon it:
1. Spies, you will replace checkMate (teammate: Grandpa Troll)
2. Some Assembly Required, you will replace FlameFlash (teammate: gumpold)
3. Dream Team, you will replace either yoda or Paulno1 (teammate: no teammate)
Spies are above Some Assembly Required in the ratings so you may want to join Grandpa Troll.
Originally posted by Keygen
EPW, you could possibly join one of the following teams as long as the current player of each of those teams agrees upon it:
1. Spies, you will replace checkMate (teammate: Grandpa Troll)
2. Some Assembly Required, you will replace FlameFlash (teammate: gumpold)
3. Dream Team, you will replace either yoda or Paulno1 (teammate: no teammate)
Spies are above Some Assembly Required in the ratings so you may want to join Grandpa Troll.
I am playing two civs in game Keygen is referencing
I am playing two civs in game Keygen is referencing
very powerful and getting more so by the moment
I'll join spys if GT will have me
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
I have just been promoted to help oversee the Super League Civgroup News and membership.
I am learning the job so try and apply
I should be able to athorize you
Gramps
Congratualations on your well deserved promotion
Awaiting authorization.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment