CTP 1.21 Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP 1.21 Hack

This file is no longer available in the file section for some reason, and I really, really need it.

If anyone has it, or knows somewhere else to get it, will you please email it to me, or post a link here?

Thanks.

It's still there under patches.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Poolking,
        . . . . The only CTP1.21 Hack that I found unzips as RT3 and RT3_105_eng. CTP IV blows up on me. Some times it brings the game down and drops into the Windoz is looking for a fix requester. Other times it locks up. Sometimes it locks the system up. I am running Win8.1, pro, 64 bit. My system is based on an AsRock EP2C612WS with two 6 core i7, 1.6 GHz processors, 32 GB of ram, and a FirePro W5000 graphics card with 2 GB of ram. Help! Please!
        Thanks,
        rich!

Originally posted by poolking View Post
        It's still there under patches.

Comment

Working...
        X