X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would work for me, anyone so we can get going
    :)

Comment

TaipanMike3 did accept becoming my partner so please send the turns for Frozzy to him from now on.

Comment

cool welcome back mike
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

Dance, you and Frozzy had a 1v1 game to play, please update Mike on that game.

Comment

bump
            and now nukeboy is in for mike maybe this game can roll now
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

So what is status? Is nukeboy taking over?

I miss my turns

Comment

turn resent to nukeboy

Comment

turn 32 sent to nukeboy for our 1x1 game. I just was looking around and saw this needed to be updated, sorry I am so about about posting and checking. I suck, I know, but you guys are nice and don't grip at me, thanks. Ken

Comment

Working...
                  X