Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL 2x2 game 25 MOCKERS REVENGE vs ROLLING THUNDER

this is our thread sam, frozzy give me your civs and your vetos
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

milamber---germans veto laby
    dancemaaeuse---english veto london exchange
    protoss72000---romans veto globesat
    frozzy---??????????????????????

standard settings
    Last edited by MILAMBER; August 12, 2003, 19:35.
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

Got this thread
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

game set up turn 0 going out shortly

frozzy if you have a veto post here on your 1st turn

Comment

turn 0 to sam

post 1x1 games here also

good gamming all

Comment

turn 0 to frozzy

Comment

Zip to Mark.

Sorry for the delay

Comment

turn is away
                :)

Comment

Frozzy said he is having emai problems, I have 2x2 game 25 turn 1 waiting for him when he can take emails, please help me to know when he can.

I also have our 1x1 game 25 turn 2 waiting.

also I will be slow sending turns on thursday, friday and saturday, but should be able to catch up on sunday. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

i think frozzy is ready for turns now, if thats who we are on

Comment

ok this game is not moving Fozzy are you still down?

Comment

yeah im not sure whats going on, none of the 2v2 games are going and i know it isnt me. Checkmate said he would ask Frozzy whats up, so hopefully we will know soon

Comment

yea what should we do here. we are not moving at all. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

I still need a partner, Frozzy seems to have abandoned me
                            Checkmate posted in the recruitment board to try and get me one but nothing so far. I dont really know anyone enough to find myself a partner :/

Comment

maybe taipan mike when he gets up and running again?

Comment

Working...
                              X