SL2: Some Assembly Required vs. Mockers Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 113->Dancemassuse
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• 116->Dancemassuse on Jan. 24th
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• nope sent it to me and FF. will forward it now
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 110->milamber

edit: Turn bounced along with the 1x1 turn.

Comment

• turn 111 back
            did not get the 1x1 though
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 131->dancemassuse

I'll try resending 1x1

Comment

• 126-> resent to Milamber

resending 1x1 also

Comment

• I am Bruce K. Cronkite, a.k.a. Grandpa Troll. I have been asked and have eagerly agreed to be a leader, not a dictator for Call To Power Super League.

I love Apolyton and my favorite all time game is Call To Power.

I want us to finish this season then focus on an exciting new season.

I also ask you to consider a series of Succession Games. A Succession Game is where all players are on one team. Each player plays 10 turns and then hands the reign over to the next in line. You simply post in the particular thread that you are playing and download the save and post the results, highlights and possible shortcomings, basic strategy you set up. The next player can follow or change his mind, which makes it so interesting!

I love to try to motivate and inspire. I do not dictate nor demand. This is a gaming site and a family of fun location! Lets have fun, use strategies and tactics. But have it an enjoyable environment all the way through.

Please feel free to contact me and lets get various discussions underway.

I would encourage expediting any games that have been dragging on and if it is by consensus agreed upon, let us prepare our next season.

I am Grandpa Troll, servant to all whom want adventure and a good time playing Call To Power!
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• forwarding flameflash's turn (130) to his new replacment, Platypus Rex.

Comment

• 130 to Milamber

game on !
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 131 forwarded to playtpus rex

Comment

• please resend

had to get some game issues straightend out after a new computer

thanks for putting up with me
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 131 resent

Comment

Working...
                            X