Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 46-> june 29

nothing since then
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

47 to gumpold and the turn was with FF got it last night
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

47-> Ken
        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

turn 51-> Ken

Comment

I sent 53 out on the 21st

Comment

was with FF now with me will play shortly
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

54-> Ken

Comment

Posted results for turn 59
                  Gumpold and Flameflash 1 and 2. (I was surprised it was me and I didn't even look after 59)

Lead was short lived turn ->60 to ken

Comment

updating thread: last turn I played was 65 on 9/8

Comment

69 sent on 10-12

not sure who was ahead

Comment

turn is with FF as of the 15

Comment

tried to send turn 72 to Dancemassuse yesterday

I received this reply

< Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

:
                          64.12.138.57 failed after I sent the message.
                          Remote host said: 421-: (SDI:T1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/421sdit1.html
                          421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE
                          I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.>>

I will try to resend.

Comment

turn 77-> Dec. 25

Comment

FF sent to me new years eve have been busy sent out today

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comment

(bumping thread)

84-> about 3 days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X