• Show
Clear All

JM:
    Gimme gimme!
    Say, send em all over.
    1. I can include Jefferson, a pic is way cool
    2. Pic of Lenin is needed, have one of Peter
    3. What's your Hitler pic look like?--better yet, send it over
    4. The Richard pic would be super; Arthur is listed as a Celt leader, I think, and I don't know anything about Boadiccea
    5. Pericles...sure--anyone have a pic?
    6. Have one already, from Harlan's mod
    7. D'oh! I forgot in include Napoleon for France (they were three I chose), and I have a pic already; Louis XIV is a good fourth choice...anyone have a pic?
    8. Isabella should be added, I agree, but I can't find a good pic
    9. Have a Mussolini pic already, thanks
    10. Thutmose III and a pic! Cool!
    11. Maybe...if there's a pic
    12. Ashoka? I'm not familiar with this one (My Indian history is not extensive)
    13. Excellent! There needed to be another choice for Korea
    14. Cool--w/ a pic too!

Very good suggestion, thanks a bunch, John. Yeah, send over everthing you have, even if you think I'd not like it. I'll have a look. I agree--female leaders are lacking. And I'm not a fan of tokenism, but some female leaders deserve their place here as well if they have made the impact on their nation.
    Excellent choices.

I'll include some of these above. I'm pretty sure I'll have two sets of civ_str.txt files for names, so that one is not limited to one choice. The more options, the better, I think.

(BTW, what do you (anyone) think of the CTP default Chinese diplomat photo? Could it be used for a possible female leader? I rather like it, myself, not sure why, but one of the few that I like at all.
    What do you think?)

Thanks again!

Later.
    Existence is Futile.

Comment

*bump*
      Existence is Futile.

Comment

Working...
      X