No announcement yet.

Model Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW does anybody know how to perform hierarchical cluster analysis. Is it feasible to perform it in this context of aggregating EGs - or other objects with several attributes measured on continuous scales?
    Civilisation means European civilisation. there is no other...
    (Mustafa Kemal Pasha)

Comment

I am so sorry for mis-spelling your signature.

Beor -- forgive me.

Comment

Shouldn't all of this be in the social model thread? Important social discussion is being put in this thread where it will probably be lost. Meanwhile, I am losing track of the model organization discussion. Mark, could you move the recent posts to the proper thread, and then delete this one?

Comment

Can someone just copy all this stuff to the appropriate thread(s)? When its done let me know and I'll delete the excess here.
          Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
          A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
          Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

I thought moderators could shuffle posts around. This stuff would go in the Social Model v.2 thread.

Comment

I would do it Exactly the same way anyone else can. Edit each post and copy that to a new post in the relevant thread. The only think I can do that you can't in this instance is delete the posts once they're moved.
              A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Okay, I'll copy them all tomorrow unless someone objects to that in the meantime.

Comment

Manurein's thread and all of the discussion after it have been copied to the social model thread.

Comment

Thanks Richard!

Unless someone objects, I will, 24 hours from now, delete all the posts that were transferred to the social thread.

If you object, speak up now...

Comment

OK by me
                      Civilisation means European civilisation. there is no other...
                      (Mustafa Kemal Pasha)

Comment

Working...
                      X