Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All: I've added a "Demo 5 Central" Page which hopefully will assist the Demo5 development process....and keep the curious informed!
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

U may want to put the demo5 tech model under techs also since it seems to have become the general tech thread also.
      Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
      Mitsumi Otohime
      Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

TK: The new Disease Model has been posted. Also updated your bio and propagated the new email address.

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Actually, we don't yet know exactly what the tech tree will be like, as a lot of the particulars are still being discussed. The posted model has been changed in a lot of ways. It would probably be best to simply put a link to the Demo 5 Tech Tree thread.

Comment

Kull:

Are u going to post any of my other polls? If so i might want to review them (if u still have them -_- ) to make sure they are still aplicable.
            Mitsumi Otohime
            Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

LGJ: Regarding the polls...

1) The technology only allows us to post one poll per page. So if you want a "Research" poll, only one at a time can be posted on the Research Page.

2) If you also wanted a "Characters" poll, that's no problem since it would be posted on a different page.

3) We can probably create additional pages to handle second and third polls, but it does complicate things a bit. It's not a showstopper though.

4) I'll return your original email containing the Four polls, and will also forward Mark's email in which he provided different wording for Poll #2. Dom & I will make it a priority to quickly post your revisions.

RB: I'd prefer not to take down your existing version of the Tech Tree. It's inevitable that out of date models are going to be posted, otherwise almost every page on the Web Site will say little more than "Model still being revised, see forum for details". I've added a "NOTE" to that effect on the Research Page. If you insist I'll remove the existing model, but I hope you see why I'd rather not.

LGJ: I've updated the links on the Research page, per your request.

Comment

LGJ: The new Poll has been posted on the Research/Tech Tree page.

All: I'll be away on business until Thursday, so additional site updates will be delayed. Don't let that stop you from posting new requests, however!

Comment

LGJ: Dom was finally able to eliminate the annoying slider at the bottom of the Web Site Index section. It was harder than it looked, as other pages had to be resized so THEY didn't acquire a slider!

Comment

Thx! ^_^
                    Mitsumi Otohime

Comment

Richard/LGJ: I deleted the old Research model and replaced it with the new concept outlined on the Technology System Version 5.1 thread. Congrats, as you guys have done a lot of groundbreaking work!

Comment

Richard,

I appended the new "Equations Post" to the Model Page. The earlier post (dtd 2/27) is still there because it's still very informative about the unique aspects of the Clash Research methodology. (Especially for the math-challenged!)

Comment

Kull: The equations in that post are obsolete. I will send you a copy of the e-mail I sent to Garth that details all of the equations and plans for the tech editor. That really is the final plan, so if you put that up everything would be up to date.

Thanks.

Comment

That's good; everything in the old post is still up to date except the equations. I didn't want anything to be done with the old post.

Comment

Chris/LGJ: The new "Wonders Model" page has been added to the Web Site!

Comment

I just posted a model for Vegetation, Climate, Ecology, and Pollution. Kull, could you add that to the web site? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X