General Questions about civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Questions about civs

I have some general questions which may not be very relevant at this in the making of the
    game, but are very important to the final product. These pertain to things people really want to know about the game. Im hoping Clash will solve the problem of the number of
    civs. I may be jumping the gun on these questions becasue Im already anticpating(sp?) the game even though its not even close to being done. Please forgive me.

How many civs will you be able to start the game with? Will this number be able to be
    increased during the progress of the game? Is more better? 16? 32? How many could there
    be before it slows the game too much?

Do you already have a list of the civs or are you open for suggestions? Do you even plan
    to use the same general concept of civs from the other Civ games or something totally
    new?

Thanks--if any of these questions are too premature, please just say so and I'll ask em later when its not.

Daniel

Daniel:

Next time you want to ask about something like this try a search first. A search on 'number civs' turned up the thread "Number of Major Cultures"

I'm trying to keep all these things thematically together so visitors can see all the conversation on a topic in one place... Please put any further discussion there.

List of civs... Premature IMO

Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited October 17, 1999).]
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
    X