Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments on "Spartan Chronicles" (vol. 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you all know, there are still readers out here. I have invested a lot of time in getting to know the characters you guys have created and I look forward to reading some more. My reading style is to allow 3 or 4 posts to appear before reading them. I feel that I get more out of them instead of just reading them one at a time. I can remember having to read 8 or 9 posts to get caught up to the present. Anyway keep up the good work.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

hell, that's right.
      there are still readers. some of them are addicted

:banned:

give me more!

Comment

Originally posted by hypocrites
        hell, that's right.
        there are still readers. some of them are addicted

:banned:

give me more!
        Oh alright then . You just kind of encouraged me to get off my duff and write some more.

Comment

frankly, senatus?

your parts are the best!!!

especially with salvadore st-james and santiago

month ago i was sitting in the kitchen and reading 'bout st-james giving lecture on alexander, and after, his discussion with santiago. my mother came (it was very late) and checked up what i was reading.
          she said angrily: 'history, again??!!'
          the funniest thing is that my mother doesn't know single english word
          and that she hates history. i love.

well, i'm waiting. very patiently.
          hypocrites

Comment

I would also like to register my thanks to all the authors of the Spartan Chronicles, in case they think they don't have many readers.

Your descriptions and characterisations of the Chiron environment are extremely good, and have added enormously to the SMAX playing environment.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

Hello all,

Hypocrites and fluffy, thanks for the kind words about SC. They have inspired me to get off my duff, too, and get some of my threads moving again. I have no excuse for my long absence except overwork, family obligations, and extreme sloth.

Fluffy, I couldn’t help but notice your name and avatar. Are you named after that frisky and irascible SC character Fluffy by any chance? Just wondering…

Hydro

Comment

erm, guilty as charged! I loved the character, especially as I always take a native approach to SMAC-gaming.

The avatar has an unfortunate similarity to a cowpat, don't you think?

Comment

OK, it has been a while, to state it mildly. Things have been pretty busy for me in the past couple of months, and will continue to be. However, I'm committed to trying to finish this thing (with help? Guys?) if there still are readers out there.
                  Last edited by senatus; January 24, 2002, 18:51.

Comment

you still have readers. The SC continues to be a favorite of mine.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I enojy reading the story, though I am still playing catch up trying to get to where the story is now. I started reading this back when it was on its 2cd thread IIRC.

Great Story keep it up!!!
                      "I do think that it is important to realize that wars are ugly and vile and that there better be a damned good reason for getting involved in one. Because the price for somebody is going to be very, very high."

David Weber

Comment

I’m glad that the poor, neglected SC still has some readers.

I know I’ve been bad, and (being of Norwegian extraction) I have been suffering from incredible amounts of guilt at my sordid treatment of SC. The only solution is to get my butt in gear and continue this Magnum Opus. I’ve got at least 4 or 5 story thread hanging, so I have my work cut out for me. And, as I recall, I have a few unfinished posts (my 190th or so?) on my PC.

I promise to get something done this weekend!

Hydro

Comment

Got most of a post done, but a random PC crash (darn Win98!) meant I lost everything prior to my save. I'll continue in the next day or two. Sorry.

Hydro

Comment

Originally posted by senatus
                            ... if there still are readers out there.
                            definitely - we wait with baited breath!

Comment

Working...
                            X