No announcement yet.

The Chiron Chronicle - Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the way time is working now is, never take much more than 2 months, and just keep within reasonable boundaries with your time.

The timeline could be updated, but it will take me a while to fix it up.

The Player list 1-1-2000
    -
    DarkCloud- University (Moderator)
    Lord LMP- Pirates (Moderator)
    XWaste- Cyborgs
    Argonaut- Data Angels
    SMAC Fanatic- Gaians
    Christantine the Great- Planetmind
    Cyber- Spartans
    the Diplomat- Peacekeepers

-
    The last 2 are question marks?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

This is to let everyone know that I wont be able to play for an indefinat period of time

I'm really sorry to have to do this...I have been enjoying this game but I have just started a new job which is going to be very time consuming. Hopefully in a month or so...once I have got my timetable sorted out and have cleaned up the mess I have been left from the last manager I will be able to start again.

I have also posted in the thread asking about Roleplaying here, indicating that the Cyborgs are open now to anyone that wants them. Just email me at xxx@adelaide.on.net and I will mail the notes I have for the cyborgs.

I'll still keep reading...

Comment

Hey all, I got it up and working! So lets get this going!

------------------
        Argo
        "People want to believe what they see is true, even if it's only for the time they are in the playhouse. That's what theatre is, don't you understand? Showing people what they wish were true."
        -Robertson Davies "World of Wonders"
        -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

Working...
        X