No announcement yet.

AC/AC-X Story Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugger you. i was going to go for pirates... hmmm... perhaps we should add a bit of roleplaying in this, too. if that's the case, i'll take the beleivers. **evil grin**

------------------
    get together, let's collaborate
    this time the world will shake
    make a stand, for what it's worth
    get together, control the earth

Apolyton Legend
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I thought that 360,000 population would be only about 12 heads, at 30,000 people per head. But if I am mistaken, perhaps we should lower it to 200,000 total spread among as many bases as you like.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go. I' still a little confused, but I'll catch on eventually (I hope). Is Roze and the Data Angels up for grabs? I'll take them if they are.

Argo
        -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

*Double Post*
          [This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited August 27, 2000).]
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Barbarossa-
            How do you propose we do land claims, do you have an edited map of planet sectioned up that you can post in the forums?

Just wondering.

Also when you post that edited map with sections cut out for all the factions, how do you propose we determine distances. Say we divide the map into squares with a possiblility of 25 cities evenly spaced 4 squares apart in each of the sections of the map.

To do the map claims should we do them in this post or another post?

Well that's about all my questions for now.
            Until Next Time-
            Dark Cloud remains head of the University
            [This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited August 27, 2000).]
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yeah the Data Angels are up for grabs if you want 'em Argo.

Comment

Count me in then for the Angels.

Argo
                -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

How many more people do we need?

How about we just allow people to join in once the writing has began at any time for, we must capitalize on this opportunity at once or support will wane and your once numerous legions of supporters will desert this haughty and lofty plan and spend their time on the net elsewhere.

In otherwords- we should start now or we should at least do MAP CLAIMS

-Thank you for your time.
                  D.C. of the University
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yes, very well. The game shall commence tomorrow at 12:00 EST. Hopefully I'll have a list of what factions are where by than.

Comment

With my imminent departure you should prolly rule me out.

Morgan is up for grabs if anyone wants the impeccable and inimitable CEO.

Googlie

Comment

Did I miss something? I'm still interested if it's happening. And have a good trip Googlie.

Argo
                        -Argo

Comment

I guess faction writing has commenced so I'll start up a thread.
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Since we are starting in 2118, all or most societies Social Engineering is still probebly in the early steps. Also, population levels shouldn't be very big...since it as only been 18 years the Factions has been on Planet. So about 2 to 4 small bases? military tech into lasers for some societies...
                            ANyway, Factions are pretty much still small and still not very developed... so players do have to realize that when doing actions.
                            As far as i know, Nautilus Pirates espaced Unity in a Sea Landing Pod... Data Angels broke off from Morganites...Cyborgs from University... Free Drones from the Hive and the Cult from the Gaians.

the game probebly starts out after the first Planetary Council among the 7 originals, the 7 Old Factions. Pirates are aloned (not for very long, but other factions haven't really started establishing a naval presence by 2118...of course, when they do, Pirates will start pirating until they are Discovered by most Original Factions :P) in some Ocean/Sea of Planet, slowly starting up its Faction...
                            Data Angels, doubt they have broke off yet by that year, but about too... so can say, at the moment, Nomads or simply hiding within the Morgan Faction? The Cult has probebly recently started its first Base somewhere, not very far from the Gaians...
                            Cyborgs probebly recently starting up its society as and not to far from University... and for the Free Drones, don't see them breaking off from the hive by 2118, but about to break off from the hive.
                            So the Angels and Drones can be started been played with the Morgan/Hive factions...write how they broke off and so on... i guess.
                            for the Aliens, we can wait several more game years before they crash land...or until couple of players decided to take control of them.

Thats just my opinion, startup situation ideas... As for map, why not use the Planet map? Large crossfire one anyway.... i can have the map done transfered/done into gif/jpg too...print screen, cut, paste and puzzle parts together i do it and send you the copy to play with, shouldn't be to hard...just would take several hours to do Also would be more efficient...unless someone already done it or be the one to do it instead of me. I will be using Bitmap and Paintshop Pro to do it.

-LordLMP

Comment

Okay LMP lets do the map conversion. I'm all for it.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Here's the List of Players
                                (Lets start up the posts for the game)
                                -Old Codger and Alnistra Covelia; since you are veteran messageboard posters would you like to jump in into the game?

DarkCloud - University of Planet
                                Barbarossa - Spartan Federation
                                gscott23x3 - Peacekeeping Forces
                                [LordLMP] - Nautilus Pirates
                                self biased - The Lord's Believers
                                Googlie - Morgan Industries
                                Raging Mouse - Human Hive
                                LightEning - Planetmind
                                Argonaut- Data Angels
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X