No announcement yet.

Planetmind TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent it , but hoy...I lost lost the files , I will need resend to me for relpay so I can resend Hercules...
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Can you ask Drow for a resend?
      All your base are belong to us

Comment

• mailed and PMd
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• got 44 back, played and turned to Herc 45

Comment

• 2145 to University (Drow).

Happy New Year to everyone.

Comment

• 46 to Herc

Comment

• Turn 2146 to Bodissey.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2146 to University (Drow).

Comment

• 47 to Hercules

Comment

• 2147 to Drow (Univ).

Comment

• 48 to hercules

Comment

• 2148 to Drow (Univ).

Comment

• Has Drow disappeared ? Try a resend and if no response then we will look for a replacement.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Resent.

Comment

• turned

Comment

Working...
                                X