Planetmind TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the turn corrupted, asked for resend
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• turned
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2144 on to Univ (Drow).
        All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Ill be away till friday

Comment

• Any news?
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• To my knowledge, the turn has been sent to Drow November the 9th.
              And I have sent a mail to t_ras to ask him if he had received the turn on the 23rd.

Comment

• no turns here

Comment

• Then it must be stuck with Drow. I'll try to check by email soon.

Comment

• Any news?

Comment

• Resent the turn yesterday. Expecting a reply. If none within 5 days, I think we should look for a replacement.

Comment

• ive just had a few pc problems , ad heath problems , ill continue to play, n send the turn on to tras

at least i can log into thease new forums now

Comment

• turned

Comment

• If to me, I didn't receive it.

Please resend or post here with an attachment.

Comment

• You will notice when I post a turn, I tell the turn age and to whom it is sent.

Bodissey follows the same convention.

As this game is so very slow and a bit confused I suggest we follow this convention.

Comments such as: onwards, turned, to xxxx, without mentioned turn year, actually slow the game.

Comment

• Hercules, just to make sure, did you ask t_ras directly (via email) for a resend?

Comment

Working...
                                X