Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2106 to waab

Comment

and I am going to slow us down now, I am a way it work this afternoon. Wont be able to play my turn untill somewhere around 17 to 18 h from now.
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab
        and I am going to slow us down now, I am a way it work this afternoon. Wont be able to play my turn untill somewhere around 17 to 18 h from now.
        did anyone understand this? Neither do I and I wrote it...

turn sent
        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

I did. I rwite funny some times too specialy when i'm drunk...

Comment

i wont be able to play my turn till at least 6

Comment

Originally posted by florin79c
              I did. I rwite funny some times too specialy when i'm drunk...
              So you were drunk when WRITTING this ...

2106 sent to drow21
              Last edited by bdanv; December 14, 2007, 05:38.
              alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

no... sleepy :P

Comment

the funny part for me is that I was drunk when I wrote my correction

Comment

LOL ;-) realy

Comment

Originally posted by drow21
                      LOL ;-) realy
                      Yes to many christmas tables that the suppliers to my employer is paying for

Comment

Originally posted by drow21
                        i wont be able to play my turn till at least 6
                        Is this for every week day? If so, I will take my time and play it from home, too.

Comment

yes every weekday i need to install it here and well bring the cd basically

lucky you x mas party huh?

Comment

Originally posted by waab
                            Yes to many christmas tables that the suppliers to my employer is paying for
                            Working in PR, huh? Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by bdanv

Working in PR, huh? Nice job!
                              No, I am actualy a humble engineer, master of science in mechanical engineering. Just work for a big enough company and suppliers is a really nice thing

Comment

turn to florin

Comment

Working...
                                X