Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sory i had to reload the game to find my password

but turn on sory about he odd name

it was the first thing i could think off im not sure who to send it too so i uploaded it here
    Attached Files

Comment

a chemical weapon copter (+50% attack) can very fast clear multiple defenses, either destroying the base or opening for drop unit.

Also, e.g. fusion chemical copter can easily stay in the air for 3 turns and with 40% health can still kill multiple defenders / destroy bases etc. They just have too many move points and are overpowered.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

tbh im not sure about copters as this only my second game i will go with the majority

as i never got hit by copters in previous game im unsure on how they act

by the sound of it tho if i was asked to cast the vote if there was a stalemate id say no

Comment

no copter
          What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

oh guys over Christmas ill be away for 14 days from the 24th so i thought that i should tell you

Comment

Originally posted by drow21
              im sory i had to reload the game to find my password

but turn on sory about he odd name

it was the first thing i could think off im not sure who to send it too so i uploaded it here
              Read the opening post? All data you need is in the code part. Mail the next human below you on the list. If you are last on the list, mail the first person on it.
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

i emailed the turn on

Comment

ok ok ! 2102 to Guillaume. Id did take me 2 days to put things together. I'm abit busy this days and i fogot we play SMAC and Drow did not send it archaive and i had problems opening it but i got it.. finaly

Comment

turn 2102 send to waab.
                    i had to reload the savegame because i forgot my password. no cheating at all.

Comment

I will be out of town for two days with no internet connection (almost sure of that), so I won't be able to play my turns this weekend. I will leave after today's League game.
                      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Turn sent, sorry for the delay, had a long day at work.

Comment

2102 sent to drow21
                          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

2103 to guillaume

Comment

turn sent to florin

oh i see he sent it on already , lol

Comment

2103 to waab.

Comment

Working...
                                X