No announcement yet.

Announcement ! tcp/ip players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules still there? Are you willing to quit the game?
    Last edited by bdanv; November 16, 2007, 22:50.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Yes I am out of the game.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I think everyone was too close to each other.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Announcement ! tcp/ip players STILL needed

UPDATE ON THE FOURTH GAME
          TCP/IP game (started 16 of November 11pm GMT)

Players:
          Eldramatico - Cult of Planet - orcbienvert TA msn TOD com
          bDanv - Data Angels - bdanv TA hotmail TOD com
          SmacxVeteran - Cycons - sgtslick_aus TA hotmail TOD com
          Florin79c - Peacekeepers - florin79c TA hotmail TOD com
          Hercules - Drones - ?

Settings: large map, with medium everything. No AIs. No tech trading between players.

I think everybody agrees to continue using PBEM between IP sessions.

You can follow this game on this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=172008
          Last edited by bdanv; November 19, 2007, 13:25.

Comment

• need to know if Hercules is continuing. guys can you vote, including hercules.

Comment

• Is the game on same time friday??

For those of you interested, here is a very good guide. I think it was originally written by Vel, not sure..

Бесплатные онлайн-игры, а также база из более 750 000 игр на PC, PS, Xbox и др.платформы с обзорами, оценками игроков, читами и патчами, видео-роликами и скриншотами на старейшем игровом портале AG.ru

Comment

• Originally posted by SmacxVeteran Is the game on same time friday??
                I just got a message from Eldramatico saying that he has the most difficult week of the semester, and he is not sure he can make it for the IP session, at least not till 23:30 /24h GMT on friday, and even then is not a sure thing. He is still available for PBEM, though.

Btw: Who's holding the turn of the game #4?

Originally posted by SmacxVeteran For those of you interested, here is a very good guide. I think it was originally written by Vel, not sure..
                http://www.ag.ru/cheats/sid_meiers_a...rossfire/11357
                Did you see something new there? Or it's just a copy of Vel's Guide?

Comment

• its just a copy of vel's guide, its damn good tho. I haven't looked at it in years, forgot how good it is.

About eldramatico- that SUX! surely we can play for at least a couple of hours.... the later it is, the harder it is for Hercules tho...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmacxVeteran
                    About eldramatico- that SUX! surely we can play for at least a couple of hours.... the later it is, the harder it is for Hercules tho...
                    For me and Florin79c it's small hours too (1-2am), we'll try to get some before. Anyway, I'll ask Eldramatico for confirmation on that.

Comment

• It's confirmed now: Eldramatico can't play this friday.

Comment

• to bad

can we start a new game? for the legue? this way we know ppl will play it PBEM too

Comment

• I am here.

Comment

• What about tonight?

Comment

• Sorry! Lost internet connection for 24h or so! I think i'll change my ISP.

Comment

• Too bad I didnt find this site yet -.- Will there be another IP game in the near future? I dont know that I'll like PBEM this sounds much better lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X