Found lost PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messaged by bottle to the pirate
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

sry for the delay will have turn out in about 30 mins or so if that

Turn out to the Planet Cult

(Do we set our own passwords???)
      Last edited by DDragon; August 11, 2007, 00:03.

Comment

Yep, it is random game...
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Turn on to SmacxVeteran.

Comment

Hi, sorry for delay, will send turn shortly. Been a big weekend. My head still hurts.

Comment

ok sorry about that, turn sent to t-ras

Comment

Fired to the dragon

Comment

My appologies ppls had to reinstall windows and there under gotta re-install SMAC/X so he turn will be out by the end of today...

Edit: Turn out to the Planet Cult after much waiting sorry everyone.

-- DD
                  Last edited by DDragon; August 13, 2007, 06:14.

Comment

turned on fire!

Comment

Hmm save file was corrupt... it wont load... resend?

Comment

hurry up guys

Comment

cant take a turn if the save file is buggerd..... gotta w8 for a resend or i cant continue... t_ras can u resend plz?

Comment

just try and rename it, have u done that?

Comment

is not the file extension it is a .sav file but it corrupt.... the game will not load it so i need a resend b4 it can go ne further im afraid

Comment

Sorry for the delay, my comp was having problem with the mail accoutn and I didn't notice...
                                resent

Comment

Working...
                                X