Found lost PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found lost PBEM

OK, now sitting a round the round table we shall decide this furture adventure details, and do ti carefully!

I suggest abundant life, lots of water and...We all use the same faction (including AI!)
    As a brave king said "What say you?"
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

HI, oh so your martin t-ras. All makes sense now

Abundant is a bit excessive but if we must; then we must. In which case i'll take Hive. Otherwise if its standard worms i'll take consciousness. Also, no bigger than a large map or else it will take too long, and lots of water is fine with me.

Directed research. All victories. Map visible. Normal AI, Transcend. Pods on.

These are my preferences.
    And i think 4 players is absolute max. Or esle it takes too log.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention, I think all same faction sounds a bit boring.

Comment

I agree all the same faction would be rather boring and not to mention a bit confusing... water, large map (bigger is better for me gives time to explore and do research b4 anything happens ) and not to have map visible if there is not exploration there is no challenge.. for the AI to have the same faction that might be acceptable but again it would get real boring and confusing as to who is attacking who (AI wise) and a long game would be beneficial to me as too short a game is really a waste of time i think... anyway thats my 2 cents

Catch you Planet side

-- DD

-= "In a world that doesn't comprehend" =-

Comment

Well, lets wait for JustinSane and I'll create it...
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

when justin shows up email me (dragongilbert(at)gmail(dot)com or msg me on msn (dragon_boy01(at)hotamil(dot)com)

Comment

Alright, I'll take Planet Cult if it's abundant native life. Other settings look fine, though I favor having the map visible. Either way is good for me. I look forward to the game

Comment

Ok, So looks like its Planet cult, Hive, I presume your Gaians T-Ras? And wat about you DDragon?

I think a visible map is more realistic. Because imagine as we approach the planet, isn't it obvious that we would know the layout. It doesn't mean, we know what is where, it just means we know the layout of the continents. It helps, to speed game up a little bit, particularly if we are playing a large map with 4 players.

My email for pbem is sgtslick_aus @ hotmail dot com

Comment

pirates for me... and yeah may as well go with the map visable... looks like ill b outvoted neway lol and ill be using dragongilbert @ gmail . com for the game

Comment

My e-mail is (dimond_andrew(at)hotmail.com). Oh, and I think Do or Die should be on as well, if there are no objections. My goal for this game is to not be the first human eliminated Should be fun.

Comment

meh either way.. but i do not want a game that goes by too quickly... i want a gamw that will last rather than 30 turns in its over...

Comment

OK
                        Then it is Large map, lots of water,tracend AI ,lots of worms,visible map,directed research and do or die.
                        Factions:
                        SmacxVeteran - Hive
                        DDragon - Pirate
                        JustinSane - Cult
                        T_ras - Gaians

Turn sent to SmacxVeteran

Lets as all let me win!

Comment

hmmm pirates DDragon, interesting, well it is a sea world. And i noticed we have some mrrshans. Hope they not on my island.

Well good luck boys. Turn onto T-ras.

Comment

Mrrshans? The cat people from Master of Orion 2?

Comment

Use every advantage you can get

Comment

Working...
                              X