Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begginer PBEM

Hi there.

Im looking to make a PBEM without to much level to take me out at the fifthy turn

Even when Im not a begginer, I never played against other persons, so I assume that the thing will be hard enough.

Anyone wanting to play with me?

Most PBEMS have a moderator that sets things up on a "fair" map which usually has people far enough apart that the chance of getting wiped out by turn 50 are very very slim.

Also, knowing that a proximate neighbor is rare, most of the best players focus on infrastructure early and not military.

Personally I never saw the point of early conquest of a human player anyway. Usually the cost in units and time and support is more than the resulting captured bases are worth. At year 50 I still want to focus on tech and crawlers.

Oh and I'm not up for this game at the moment but I could be interested in a couple of months ( so for your next one). BUt give it a couple of days and you should have some takers. I recommend 4 humans as optimum.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Oh and in the ladies team party game, there is a player 'drow21" who is a beginner and who has expressed interest in playing another. He plays his turns reasonably fast as well( Note that that game went over 100 turns without any human attacking another and we had no computer controlled factions)
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm a PBEM newb too! I'll play with you if you set up a game.
        "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

room for three ???
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Great =)
            I'll try to contact drow21.

I think that 4 players is a nice number =p

Stay in tune!

Comment

fantastic

platrex@gmail.com

Comment

Nice!

My email is scorpi40000 at hotmail.com.
                "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

No responses from drow21 =(

(jmo707 at gmail dot com)

Comment

Originally posted by JMO707
                    No responses from drow21 =(

(jmo707 at gmail dot com)

he has been quiet in our game as well so he may be a way for a couple of days

Comment

willing to wait for the HERO

Comment

If there's space I'd like to sign up.

I have never played PBEM before, and I suck pretty hard at single player, but I put my name down all the same.

Comment

Great!, that made us 4.

Someone knows how to set up a game?

Comment

I could try, but usually have issues once it passed on to the next player

please post:

e addy's
                            faction to play

Comment

tentailedcat (a) walla dot com

Would ideally like to play Hive, but don't really mind if someone else wants them.

Comment

Working...
                              X