No announcement yet.

Looking for two or three other newbies for a PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad sailorwhofell doesn't seem to get his SMAC to work - strange, none of the usual solutions work.

If he cannot join, I must -"regrettably"- take his place. In that case, I'd pick the Hive.

Comment

So it shall be Leon as the Hive, Nims as the Gaians, Kyttn as the Peacekeepers, Vaniver as Morgan, dfy as the University.

Leon, Vaniver, we need email addresses for you.

If anyone needs a gmail address (2GB storage, very good for file attachments) then shout. I've 100 invitations.

Comment

vaniver (at) gmail (dot) com

(It was in my second post, too)

I'm assuming Trotsky's email address is trotsky AT adinet DOT com DOT uy as per this thread.
        Last edited by Vaniver; July 7, 2006, 21:04.
        There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance; no greater heritage than culture and no greater support than consultation. - Ali ibn Abi-Talib

Comment

Ok, its done. You may want a new, clean turn tracking thread.

Turn order is Gaians --> Hive --> University --> Morgan --> PKs.

I recently made a game where the aliens suddenly dropped out of the sky seven turns into the game. While I don't expect this to happen today, I am not infallible. Please check you have the right tech, the right energy, the right population (3 pop and 2 colony pods) and that you are playing the right difficulty level. Also, sometimes funny things happen and you get half the characteristics of one faction and half of another. Please look out for that also.

The map has turned out to have more land than I expected. You all have your own continent connected to each other by land bridges. Each continent has some monsoon jungle and uranium flats and other bonuses. Explore well.

I'm emailing you your passwords now. Nims will receive the game as a zipped file attachment.

Comment

Most excellent.
            There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance; no greater heritage than culture and no greater support than consultation. - Ali ibn Abi-Talib

Comment

You may want a new, clean turn tracking thread.
              Well, we need a recognizable thread title for that. Any ideas ? Btw the first turn has been sent to Leon Trotsky.

Comment

2/3 Newbies TTT?

Comment

Thanks Vaniver for covering me. I've been sick this week, so my presence in this forums has been rather sporadic. Thanks Senethro for your CM services!

Have fun, comrades!

Comment

You did all get your passwords, right?

Comment

I've opened a Turn Tracking Thread.
                      Better late than never
                      Last edited by Nims; July 11, 2006, 14:04.

Comment

Working...
                      X