No announcement yet.

Player wanted dead or alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 EC's says Chaunk kicks butt in this one!

Originally posted by Chaunk
    If anyone wants a turn, PM me your email
    Yeah, when you get the chance send me a turn - I gotta brush up on my Uni playing for another game I'm in.....

D

Comment

10 EC's says Chaunk kicks butt in this one!
      pssh,even if he does, it would be nice to play a game actually. I can see why googlie was in 29(?) PBEM at once...

Lets not count the Hammer and Anvil out just yet esspecialy with stockpile on. Its quite a boon with +industry...
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yeah this one could easily go either way. I figure it should be reasonably obvious by 2150 who the winner will be.

Will fire you the turn off in a couple of minutes D.

Edit: And sent.
        Last edited by Chaunk; December 22, 2005, 07:02.
        Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
          -1 research or worse prevents you from gaining labs in the first 10 years. so no,i shouldnt be gaining research.(i was never sure why anyone cared about monolith-that makes sense now)
          Not quite 100% accurate I don't think. The penalty is 5 years of no research for every -1 in the faction file. So the believers and drones have a 10 year penalty, but a hypothetical -5 research faction would spend 25 (!!!) years without a single research point.

I asked because I have one game as the believers where for some reason I am getting research before 2110. I was wondering if this game could help me pin down why.
          Play hangman.

Comment

Not quite 100% accurate I don't think. The penalty is 5 years of no research for every -1 in the faction file. So the believers and drones have a 10 year penalty, but a hypothetical -5 research faction would spend 25 (!!!) years without a single research point.
            i picked that up from one of the major names around here,so dunno. I think,but not positive,it was tested out.

I'm still trying to figure out where your extra point of pop comes
            from...
            We outlawed clothing for +4 growth

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

We outlawed clothing for +4 growth
              I'm playing against a Gaian-Drone hybrid faction!

Play hangman.

Comment

Oh actually i am on jungle.I didnt realize my city was on top of it.(didnt see it easily) i will have pop 11 or 13 or somewhat next turn depending on if you count CP and a bunch of number stuff im not good at. the thing i hate most is that when you have CP in 3 and growth in 3,it does the CP first and delays it

Comment

2120 Update!

Tech: Provost Chaunk
                  Mil: Chairman Yang
                  Pop: Forman Kataphraktoi
                  Wealth: Prime Function Aki Zeta-5
                  Territory: Provost Chaunk
                  Overall: Provost Chaunk

Kataphraktoi has 15 pop, Chaunk has 13.
                  Kataphraktoi is running Free Market. Chaunk is Demo/FM/Wealth.
                  3 Secret Projects are in production: The Human Genome Project by the Conciousness, The Command Nexus by the Hive and the Merchant Exchange by the Free Drones

Techs that Chaunk and Kataphraktoi both have:
                  Centauri Ecology
                  Industrial Base
                  Industrial Economics
                  Play hangman.

Comment

Rats i was just going to post a 2121 Update too.

2122: Cata completes Weather Paradigm
                    2122: Cata gets InfNet

Comment

I have gone back and fourth between SP and MP savs of this map,and conclude on transcend level either my game is bugged or i get way more drones in MP. man,where is teh God of Drones when you need him??

Comment

If you knew how many doctors I was employing currently, I think you might not be so angry
                        Play hangman.

Comment

contrary to my email,id like to play it out though.

what an embarrasment! i should make sure ALL the variables are correct before setting fourth in a real game

im not angry. just and the biggest uh OH ive had yet in a PBEM

Comment

contrary to my email,id like to play it out though.
                            Good! This one is far from over. Just remember the ai are your friends and you'll do me yet.

Out tech me though... thats another matter
                            Play hangman.

Comment

Out tech me though... thats another matter
                              ill be happy just to get IA

Comment

Maybe we could strike a deal when we meet each other....

Have you sent 2125 to me btw? If so, I'll need a resend, as I haven't got it.
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X