Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player wanted dead or alive.

Preferebly alive and active.

Winter break for our highschool begins after-classes today, and i have way too much spare time. soooo, me is starting a new game. anyone that wants a good butkicking,or feels like trying to giving one,is welcome

I will be in upper left corner,other player lower right corner,and 1 AI in each other player start. maybe yang+cycon? i can delete the CBA\EG or optionaly give them to those AI as goodies...ill be setting the game up myself,i have some CMN experiance with our lan group and civ games so you will have your techs and faction bonuses the first time around,no worries. i will be using save scenario\start MP scenario process to start it. players will have 'explored' on the center as im not completely sure how to activate the planet mapscan thingy.

the game should play sort of like a vets game with 2 noobs in the side,with 100ec\4CP\yadayada start and standard vets rules. if you have any additions or modications,like stockpile energy,im ok with that. the AI will have few more transports in a futile attempt to get that to go navy,and i will customize their ai preferences a bit towards devolopment.

Cata: Free Drones
    ?:?
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

I'll play. Uni.

Am I correct in thinking that we'd be playing on the CGN Vets map?
    Play hangman.

Comment

It's worth saying though that I'll be away for new year from 28-1st, returning on the second.

Stockpile yes. Upgrade any time no. I'd definatly like all SP's as options though.
      Play hangman.

Comment

All SP,no upgrade bug,stockpile energy bug in

and yes,this would be as close to a vets game as i know how to replicate,from the rules page(fast response! )

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

It's worth saying though that I'll be away for new year from 28-1st, returning on the second.
          well thats only 3 days or so. fine with me.

Looks like Vets10 comes early this year.

Comment

I was about to post a thread looking for a new H2H too, You just saved me the trouble

Edit: That's the second time that I've just happened on this forum within minutes of you posting. Scary.
            Play hangman.

Comment

I started it with custom sets to 'time warp' this has no effect,but when you sav it,or open the sav,it thinks its the 2161 turn if you dont mind,we can just roll with this.I also set it up so you can pick your free tech yourself. Also,we have LOS just up to and a little past the ring of ruins.i scrounged a bit but couldnt find a way to make it like normal vets games in that respect.

PM me your email.

I was about to post a thread looking for a new H2H too, You just saved me the trouble
              i lost patience waiting for someone to make a game

Comment

PM sent.
                Play hangman.

Comment

Turn sent at 11:00 AM

[i found your email addy in our exchange from you taking over cgn34]

Comment

Back to you
                    Play hangman.

Comment

And to you. I turned on Always check monolith,but some players seem to take offence at that one. ill leave it off if so next time

Comment

Yeah normally I'd prefer it off, but then there's not going to be many pods on this map, so on is fine.

Are you getting research btw?
                        Play hangman.

Comment

-1 research or worse prevents you from gaining labs in the first 10 years. so no,i shouldnt be gaining research.(i was never sure why anyone cared about monolith-that makes sense now)

Comment

For anyone who's interested, 2110:

Kata has 8 pop, Chaunk has 7.
                            Kata has no SE choices past default. Chaunk is in Free Market.

Tech: Provost Chaunk
                            Mil: Chairman Yang
                            Pop: Foreman Kataphraktoi
                            Wealth: Foreman Kataphraktoi
                            Territory: Provost Chaunk
                            Overall: Provost Chaunk

Only the Drones are in the process of making a secret project, cunningly codenamed the Merchant Exchange.

If anyone wants a turn, PM me your email
                            Play hangman.

Comment

Wealth: Foreman Kataphraktoi
                              Stockpile Energy Bug as drones

I would be amicable also to posting a sav of my position,if anyone wants to see it. Chaunk didnt mention he gets IA in 2111. I find it interesting that we were just discusing 1v1 with univ\drones in the question thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X