Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for the mindworms close to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ach. So many delicious choices... PKs are taken. So Gaia or Uni. Seeing whereas I've still got a game as Uni going, and I traded off my game as Gaia, I'll go with Lady Diedre as choice. This may turn out to be very interesting, even without Stagnentation. *Cheers Mart for taking the hard road*

Comment

Actually, if Leon wishes Tech Stagnation ON, I will hapily agree for it.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Originally posted by mart7x5
        Where is Leon by the way?
        I'm right here.

Feels weird being called Leon - I use Trotsky in most forums, but here it was already taken.

Actually, if Leon wishes Tech Stagnation ON, I will hapily agree for it.
        Being the newcomer I'm in no position of making demands on the ruleset. Plus, for me it is the sooner the better, so I would even go for Time Warp*.

*= Carification for the unaware: this is an hyperbole. Seriously, who would actually want to play with accelerated start?

Comment

I would not like to play with accelerated start. However, our CMN is capable of tricks making our start faster with actually not deviating much from the standard start.

You are in position to have the deciding vote here, simply because you started this thread and you invite us for the game. So we follow what you propose. We will either like or not. I joined the game, because I find the game interesting to play based on preferences you posted. So it works like that.

Based on what you wrote, I guess we will not play techstagnation then.

And I can call you Trotsky.

Please confirm your faction, and I believe we can start. We have already CMNs posting with us here. It would be good to make the summary of all preferences, chosen factions, etc.
          Then we can send preferred pasword to the CMN
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

I would not like to play with accelerated start. However, our CMN is capable of tricks making our start faster with actually not deviating much from the standard start.
            Got to love our wise CMN.

You are in position to have the deciding vote here, simply because you started this thread and you invite us for the game. So we follow what you propose. We will either like or not. I joined the game, because I find the game interesting to play based on preferences you posted. So it works like that.
            Impressive. I guess games started this way enjoy reasonable efficiency and have a ever growing pool of players.

Based on what you wrote, I guess we will not play techstagnation then.
            I hope that's allright with everyone.

And I can call you Trotsky.
            Now that sounds more familiar.

Please confirm your faction, and I believe we can start. We have already CMNs posting with us here. It would be good to make the summary of all preferences, chosen factions, etc.
            Then we can send preferred pasword to the CMN
            You mean that all I have to do is pick my faction? Well, I feel like peacekeeping Chiron. Could it be done?

Comment

So what is this? Believers, PKs, Gaia and...

/me looks about for player#4

The map is not balanced for the addition of AI players so just to avoid the game feeling empty, I suggest a 4th player.

Comment

Spartans for me!

(and don't hit me hard!)
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Sounds like an unspoken request for extra energy resources to me.

Game should be going tomorrow or the day after.

Comment

hrm... I've already played with some of you, but as a reminder, e-mail for games is Godschild_827 AT yahoo DOT com

This looks very familiar. *Looks suspiciously at BT and Mart* Bin, how many games ARE you in? I'll see you guys on the inside.

Comment

Presently like 2 games only, third is in coma...
                      This one is fourth
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

Heah, would be 7th for me..

I quit some 15 or so some time ago, don't think it would be fair to unseat my replacements, some have taken good seats, some simply enjoy the game.

(Yes, I had some 21 or 22 running a couple of months ago )
                        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

my address is:
                          marcin777 TA gmail TOD com
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest

Comment

Coming soon.

Comment

The turn for Peacekeepers is here to download.
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                              X