No announcement yet.

New PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had that happen to me as well if you could PM me with how its solved I would be very grateful.

Comment

Even Darsnan does not know..

I'll probably try to make a scenario out of scratch.

Usually you do it by several times switching "force difficulty level" on and off and changing the level between those switches.

I'll try to solve it this eve.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Partially fixed now. 3 factions are on librarian. I hope to fix it during this weekend with Darsnans help.
        Probably it's just my SMAX needs reinstall..
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Hello people. I'd like to join your game. It seems that
          you are 6 human players now. Well ofcourse if everyone agrees.

I can play either hive or drones on transcendance level.

Comment

Colonyan: We already have 6 players and BinTravkin has already made the map and has merely to sort out the problems with difficulty levels. We already have indicated we are closed to one other person. Sorry.

Comment

ok no problem
              have fun

Comment

Contact and diplomacy shall be permitted from the start.
                Blah!

I made it but missed this statement..
                It's just a default setting that commlinks are off, so I somehow assumed it, sh^t happens..

The game has been set up, passwords set, ready to go.
                If you want me to remake will do it. Just say.

FYI - on small map you'll find each other pretty quickly thus you'll earn at least 1 commlink in first 10 turns.
                Also - the AI might help (he's quite mobile and knows where you are).

Game name will be "Sorting It Out".. as it took a week for me to sort out the SMAX/RL issues..

ALSO: the only email I don't have is useless's one..

Comment

OK.
                  I checked Uselesses profile and he was only active for 6 days after his registration, not in the past week and a bit.. I'm not sure we'll see him back based upon that. If he doesn't respond in a few days I'll start offering replacement place to people.

Everyone else ready?

Comment

Hey i`m here!
                    Email address is aoxr11@dsl.pipex.com

Comment

8 minutes ^_^
                      If everyone responds that fast to getting their turn we'll do just fine.

Comment

I'm ready to go. kylebenanderson AT gmail DOT com

Comment

Ready, too. Maybe more ready than I want to be...

Comment

Link to the turn tracking thread:

Comment

Working...
                            X