• 2145 to Senethro
      "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
      Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• 2145 to Sebed.

Comment

• Turn to Sebed.

Comment

• All empath-skilled people of the Chiron are invited to newly built Empath Guild to improve their skills and show us the visions of the new order in this world...
            [turn sent to Lord Icewind]
            Last edited by Sebed; June 11, 2005, 10:03.

Comment

• Our empaths are ok were they are, thank you. They do not need this so-called "guild".
              Turn sent to Pk's
              "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
              Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• Turn to Sebed.

Comment

• turn sent to Lord Icewind
                  I had notice about Fosse reload

Comment

• I did reload. I had a crash the first time I tried to open the turn.

Shame too, because the first time I played it I managed to sink all of Sebed's navy, nab to SPs, and negotiate Pacts with all of the AIs. The second time, though... the numbers just didn't roll the right way.

Actually it crashed when I was checking my in-game messages.

Turn to Sebed.

Comment

• Actually it crashed when I was checking my in-game messages.
                      You may want to quit doing it forever.
                      Clicking on an in-game message recieved at the start of turn results in a crush in most cases.
                      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• It usually hasn't happened. I tend to start every turn with "zoom and erase" at turn start. I happened to do it to a message that a forest had grown near one of Sebed's bases.

The odd thing seems to be that I got that message in the first place.

Comment

• His forests runneth over!

Comment

• happened to do it to a message that a forest had grown near one of Sebed's bases.

The odd thing seems to be that I got that message in the first place.
                            Usual thing at PBEMs.
                            Don't ever touch those msgs.
                            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Turn to Sebed.

Comment

• Who convinced my pact-brother Yang to betray me?
                                [turn sent to Lord Icewind]

Comment

Working...
                                X