X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIVERSITY COMMUNICATION

UNIVERSITY PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT
    MISSION YEAR 2143

Whereas, the leadership of the Stepdaughters of Gaia has repeatedly brought to bear threats and accusations on the good scholars of the University of Planet and its leadership;

Whereas, the leadership of the Stepdaughters of Gaia have attempted to implicate an innocent third party in dishonorable crimes of deception and theivery;

Whereas, the Stepdaughters of Gaia have a long standing Pact with the warmongering Human Hive and its detestable leader, Chairman Yang, who have declared an unfounded Vendetta upon the University of Planet and its learned scholars;

Whereas, the leadership of the Stepdaughters of Gaia have recently made untenable demands of the good people of the University of Planet; and

Whereas, the recent militarization of the Gaian faction, as represented by the recent activation of The Command Nexus

Therfore, let it be resolved,
    That the University of Planet will from this date forward never succumb to the hostile and unilateral demands of the Gaians. Only accept balanced and open negotiations from Sebed of the Gaians, and that all such negotiations will occur on a timetable set by the University. If this simple and fair requirement is not met by a hostile Gaian faction, such that its leadership make more undefendable demands and issue more grievous ultimatums, then Vendetta shall be upon him.

Provost Fosse of the University of Planet

Addendum:
    Though a tense peace still exists between the Gaians and the slighted University, my scholars fear that it is in peril. I have issued this proclamation in an attempt to redress that peril. All Free Thinking factions of Planet should strive to exist as partners, bilaterally coming to compromise agreements that equally strengthen both parties. I hope that the leadership of the Gaians will see the logic in this approach and reopen honest and non-bullying diplomatic exchanges with the University. I have tried to behave in a way to bring this about. Our technical, diplomatic relationship has not changed. Our Treaty is in effect until such time as Vendetta destroys it... my hope is that it will not come to that.
    -Fosse

Comment

• (turn sent)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebed

i always respond to any diplomacy, so... if i didn't do it - it means there was nothing in my mailbox...
        my mailbox wasn't working properly in recent few days and it's highly probable i lost some e-mails during that time...
        I imagine that's what happened to us too. I resent the old communication though... it's outdated but at least you'll see what I meant to send you before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fosse

I imagine that's what happened to us too. I resent the old communication though... it's outdated but at least you'll see what I meant to send you before.
          yes, indeed...
          but i must admit i was expecting this kind of diplomacy-talks though it was very nice surprise for me i had a good guessing

Sebed of the Gaia was invited immediatelly by Yang of the Hive to coordinate the battle-plans...
          we are still waiting for wise decision of Senethro of PK and invite him to make even-share in spoils of war...
          [turn sent to Lord Icewind]

Comment

• Sorry peeps...won't be able to play until at least tuesday. Lost my smax copy and I am downloading it from the net.
            "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
            Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• ummmmm. Icewind, I'm emailing you.

If anyone else sufferes this problem, email me also.

Comment

• Yikes! I hope it all works out.

Comment

• Do not fear me mateys! I am downloading it and I might as well have it tonite! See ya at Chiron!
                  Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• Shhhh, don't say the name of warez out loud...

...oops.

Comment

• sooooo.... how the things are going?

Comment

• still waiting on my turn

Comment

• Was talking to Lord Icewind a couple of minutes ago, he was downloading SMACX with Emule, told him, it'll take days and gave link to the Dreifels's site.

So should expect him be back on the horse soon.
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• He still downloading it by emule?

I emailed him two alternative direct downloads.

As a comparison, what would he lack if he looked at Dreifels site? The two links I know lack wonder videos.

Comment

• As a comparison, what would he lack if he looked at Dreifels site?
                              Nothing.
                              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• ...I found the game before finishing the download..
                                Soo...2144 to Senethro
                                FINALLY!
                                Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

Working...
                                X