"The Cult of Worms and Fungus" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moved on
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2184 2 Will.
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• 2184 onward to tras
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• and on
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2185 to the Worm King.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• 2185 from the worm king and on to tras
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• and on

Comment

• and again

Comment

• 2187 to tras

Comment

• moved on

Comment

• To the King of Worms.

Comment

• 2188 to tras

Darn sunspots-- I thought they were usually disabled in PBEMS-- but its different trying to deal with them

Comment

• Hobbed

Comment

• Willed.

Comment

• On to tras

Comment

Working...
                                X