No announcement yet.

Open Book PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something weird with my CD emulation - can't open SMAC right now. Will try again in the morning. If not, in about 16 hours it should be fixed.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

This one is hard to track. Perhaps we do need to email each other the turn in addition to post it here, just so that one doesn't need to check all the time to ensure he/she hasn't stalled the turn.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

XXXdoa_w@
        XXXhotmail.com
        XXX

I just got Messenger on my computer, and as it appears to incessantly remind me when I have emails, I will probably notice them if you send them.

Q

Comment

OK!

I rush the two formers. Not sure how much to rush (4 mins left for each, +3mpt), so I rush each for 2ECs. That is enough.

Labs down to 60% so as not to waste them - BioGen next turn.

Uh... must figure out what number player I am...
          Attached Files
          Consul.

Comment

1. Received Cent Ecol. Yea!
            2. My choices are limited (no ind.econ), so I go w/ Info Net (for Plan Net). 2 turns for next tech! 7 energy, 14 needed.
            3. Change A3 to produce formers. Lose 1 min, but I have 20 turns to grow, so no colpod there. Might have to make 2 formers there, maybe take one and home it at A4 to avoid support min at A3. I will hurry the former next turn.
            4. Kept scout in A4 as it will grow first (5 turns). Colony Pod a turn later most likely.
            5. Sliders at 30/10/60 are giving me the best lab pts, so they stay.

Q
            Attached Files

Comment

WIA: If 50 minerals cost 100 ECs, then 1 mineral costs 2 ECs. It's linear.
              You're the first in the turn order.

Aside from that, GG.

Comment

^ Where's HongHu?

Comment

Ooops sorry I said that this one is harder to track. Could you email the turn to me as well Quango? (No need for this turn. ) Address xxxhhu003@mchsi.comxxx. Appreciated!

I will have to do the turn in about 10 hours. If any one wants to play for me, foils go the direction Enigma said, and bases produce transport and colony pod, respectively. I would be able to change it next turn if necessary.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Downloaded the turn first couple hours ago but didn't get to play until just now (and downloaded it again since somebody's using the other pc). Anyway Here's the turn.

Met Yang. Although I do not want Loyalty but didn't want to cause him mad so I got it from him, and given him both mob and flex. And he doesn't even want to pact with me. :anger:

Bases are producing transport and CP. Will finish them a long long time later. The two new foils are heading northwest and west respectively. Oh and I'm researching AP. Not that I will be able to produce any unit with that tech soon.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Turn also emailed to MWIA.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Open. Crash upon researching BioGen.

I close WinAmp and try again (SUCKS!).

I research BioGen and choose, from PlaNets, IB, Doc:Mob, SocPsy and NLM - IB (getting towards Crawlers, I suppose).

Move South (via the river) from MWIA Prime and start on a forest. From Enigma Ellipse I move SE, intending on the same. I start Scouts in both bases - I don't like how they're both right next to fungus and undefended.

Current SP stranded in the fungus.
                        Labs to 70% for 8.4 labs per turn (the max. At 100% I just lose credits and gain no Labs)

Done.
                        Attached Files
                        Consul.

Comment

Yeah, he told me of the crash on IRC.
                          It's legit.

Comment

Turn emailed to HongHu.

1. Hurried Formers for 16ec at A3:ZB.
                            2. Tech next turn.

Nothing much to speak of. Q
                            Attached Files

Comment

There usually isn't at this early stage, but it should pick up later.

Comment

Thanks quango.

Turnis here. Also emailed to MWIA.

Spend 1 minute on the turn, and more time to upload.

Send the three foils further on their road. That's it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X