Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *grumble*
    Let me guess.... people were pretending that they were sending the turn on. When actually the turn is still in Geomodder's hands.

Comment

• I think the situation could be a little more confusing. Yep, it is entirely possible.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well, I'm around now. I'll try to forward it in a few hours. Belly needs attention first. Keep on lurking, Enigma!
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turn on to 'nigma.

MY 2113.0206

Chairman Geo strolled through the main corridor at level -3 B.
          Finally, after cleverly directing the peoples minds and efforts
          to a common goal, he achieved his own at last. Those labouring
          in the halls and shafts below him were not aware of it yet,
          but soon the new wind in the Hive would be felt by even the
          lowest drone around. Guard details will in future notice every
          detail in the essentially artificial wombs that he created for them,
          and which they were only to happy to embrace when becoming
          available. New locations were discovered and be found
          appropriate for the next wombs of the Human Hive.

-- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
            *grumble*
            Let me guess.... people were pretending that they were sending the turn on. When actually the turn is still in Geomodder's hands.
            Yep.
            aHAHA!!1 Kody got PWND!

Comment

• Turn to Jamski, for real this time.

Comment

• Or course some small delays were to be expected but the "colonists" were eventually persuaded to move out of our bases and as one board member put it "Go build your own bloody recycling tanks, you scumniks!" The air is certainly a lot fresher around Jamski Industries these days, with less of these immigrants trying to breath it.

Perhaps they'll never come back. Would be a bad investment for those that snapped at the new stock issues, but it would be a relief not to see those poor hungry Drone faces peering through shop windows at the food and goods they are simply not rich enough to deserve.

Turn 2113-->Kody

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• The 13th Year of Eden (MY 2113) -> PKs
                  "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                  -BBC news

Comment

• I liken it more to the story of "the boy that cried wolf".

Comment

• We'll never be lacking "slow playing players" Enigma. We are like the weeds. You just can't totally get rid of us.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• “…
                        Fly me to the moon
                        And let me play among the stars
                        Let me see what spring is like
                        On Jupiter and Mars
                        …”

Lady Hong sat on a rock at the bank of the river. Centauri B had just descended below the horizon and left an orange streak. There was a tiny flashing star in the eastern sky. HongHu sat patiently, waiting for the nightfall. She had always loved the nights, when she could look at the millions of sparkling stars. Many times she had tried fruitlessly, to search for a certain invisible little blue planet that was far away into the deep sky. Mindlessly hearing the water splattering against the riverbanks, Lady Hong was suddenly homesick. The air was chilly. And she felt so lonely. Yes she missed that place, that filthy and crowded place, that place filled with conflicts and hatred, that place that was her home …

A sudden sense of danger enfolded her. Lady Hong stood up and turned around sharply. There was Kody, standing right behind her.

“Kody!” Lady Hong exclaimed, a little short of breath. “You startled me.”

“It is not safe to be alone near the fungus, Lady.” Kody’s face was as rigid as usual, his eyes glancing cautiously at a couple orange wiggling tentacles sticking out of the red fungus not far away.

“Oh, that’s Lily.” HongHu smiled. “She’s little and harmless.” She extended her arms toward the fungus and a small mindworm that slowly rose above it. The mindworm flied toward them and rotated a big circle before falling back into the massive fungus field. Kody felt dizzy when the mindworm was flying around him, but he managed to stand still. Yeah, “harmless” indeed, he thought, and a “she”.

Lady Hong looked at Kody’s pale face appraisingly. He didn’t appear that he wanted to leave. She knew that this was not a man who liked to drop by and chat. “Are you here to snatch another tech by any chance?” She joked. He could stand there forever if she didn’t ask.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ah the amazing alien crop fungus circles display
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Turn 2114 to Lady Honghu
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Turn sent to Hive a while ago.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Our Magi has the turn now.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X