No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we may need to do the upload turn here trick again CT.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The notify plan has failed, and
      Damn it, must the turn always stall on the Believers?

Comment

• Chill. It's hard to predict when your email account will send gibberish instead of what you wanted.
        "Cutlery confused Stalin"
        -BBC news

Comment

• Ignore him.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ignore Jamski's request.

- Enigma

Comment

• Well I got CT turn, have played and sent, I hope 2115 to Honghu.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• turn sent to Geo. Played with Tiger and Michael together.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn sent to Magi Nova.

Don't temp me to give you a lecture about safety procedures, Hong.
                  Did they like Lily's hovering trick?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• got it.

EDIT: Just ****ing brilliant. BOTH my formers have been destroyed by MWs.
                    I'm outta here.

RESIGNing and submitting my turn.
                    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; June 7, 2004, 23:26.

Comment

• Here's my resignation. Feel free to gloat about me being the first player eliminated.

Here's my motivation:
                      MWs have appeared and have nuked my production.
                      They are close to both of my bases.
                      I only have one scout patrol, and without the forests those formers were about to plant, no infrastructure to build a second.
                      With that much of a drop, I cannot defeat Kody's incoming force.

Damn it, with those Forests and Planned I could have outcranked the impact rovers so badly.
                      /me grunts in anger

I'm going to go start a fight with someone.
                      Turn bloody well sent to Jamski.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Enigma_Nova; June 7, 2004, 23:35.

Comment

• Mindworms, damn it.
                        It had to be ****ing mindworms.

I'd have been guarding my formers with a scout patrol, but the mind worm only appears to be 10% damaged, and it has a partner.
                        The Scout would have also perished.

****ing mindworms.
                        -sigged-

Comment

• You've sent me YOUR turn by mistake. I closed my eyes and hit escape - you should really set a password.

Please resend MY turn.

Thankyou.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• E_N has formers already? I'd be happy if I had formers to be destroyed...
                            "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                            -BBC news

Comment

• /me reads EN's posts to see what the problem is*

Ah... you're quitting? Why the hell? I've continued PBEMs after losing one of the starting 2 colony pods. Now THAT is worth complaining about.

Now stop whinging - you lose units sometimes and there's crap all you can do about it. Next time plant a sensor near your formers so worms won't spawn there, or take the chance like I do.

You bloody well play your turn properly and post it on to me like a man.

Pah - running off to quit as soon as the slightest upset comes along. God knows how you can cope with real life

Get back in there, you wimp

[/scorn and derision]

-Jam

Comment

• Enigma, how do you know Kody is comming to get you? Perhaps he's trying to get someone first so that he can be stronger when he matches wits with you? You don't want to give up before you even start do you? Come on I started this pbem partially for you you know that. You are a fighter remember?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X