• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2120 to Honghu
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
      What a waste of a perfectly good post someone could have made. Now only 12 posts left to go.
      Kody, whilst I respect your SMACing abilities, your maths is way poor. 478 posts leaves 22 left until 500, and there are now 19...
      Play hangman.

Comment

Better get a spammin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
          Plus observations of your other games where you have them in the bag by turn 2115.
          Well, if my formers hadn't been destroyed then this PBEM would be in the bag too.
          /me slaps you around a bit with a wet paper bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk

Kody, whilst I respect your SMACing abilities, your maths is way poor. 478 posts leaves 22 left until 500, and there are now 19...
            Well we need that 10 post buffer zone, because people are bound to post in here after we move threads

Okay okay I admit I only glanced at the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
              Well, if my formers hadn't been destroyed then this PBEM would be in the bag too.
              And you know what, thats exactly why none of your other PBEMs are in the bag yet. I certinaly not gonna lie down and let you win, even if the game is in the bag by 2115, and I imagine other players likewise won't. Googlie separated us masively in LIOAG, much to my displeasure, but rest assured I will come for you in that game, even if that makes me lose. If my loss leads to another persons gain, then so be it.

It's that the best thing about vendetta's? They can be so petty and pointless

EDIT: Kody -
              Last edited by Chaunk; June 21, 2004, 09:20.
              Play hangman.

Comment

• The entire planet's out for my ass. It's just like an AI battle, only the AI's been beefed and it takes 12 hours to play its turn.

You are aware, Chaunk, that Googlie and I may simply be screwing you?
                My main agression against you would be to get the MN. I wasn't actively seeking war.
                Of course, when our units meet in-game you can declare vendetta.

Comment

• I wasn't refering to You think you know everything. In that game I have no desire for war, my faction will do much better without a war thank you!

In Life is only a Game on the other hand, I have everything to gain from a war and nothing to lose. You do the math

Currently, I have nothing against you in this game either. Kody seems to be doing a great job of keeping you occupied, vendetta or no
                  Play hangman.

Comment

• LioaG?
                    I guess Detrius sent you that F2 screen... oh well - can always count on AndiD and the AI.

You're just out for my ass since Spoils is on and I've got sh!tloads of tech. You know, you could simply trade stuff for it.

Comment

• How about a new PBEM, called Enigma in the middle. Enigma gets a super terrain bonuses, but he's in the most vulernable map position, and everyone knows he's got crazy bonuses so they hate him for it.

What do people think?

I'll CMN the game.

Comment

• Do we have 'busters to start with?
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Nah that sounds a bit too powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                            LioaG?
                            I guess Detrius sent you that F2 screen... oh well - can always count on AndiD and the AI.

You're just out for my ass since Spoils is on and I've got sh!tloads of tech. You know, you could simply trade stuff for it.
                            Nope Detrius didn't send me your F2 screen. You've been in wealth for 2 turns, and since I've only been researching for 5 turns, I don't have IndAuto. I'd like it. Spoils is indeed on, and your bases are looking quite juicy thank you!

And I doubt I'll have any techs to trade when we meet. In fact, going on your current luck, you'll have a horde of 8-1-10 choppers against my 1-2-1s. But so be it. Perhaps I'll have changed my mind when we actually meet in game...

Coincidentally, are you gonna play the turn in LIOAG?

Enigma in the middle sounds like fun. I take it everyone else is pacted from the get go?
                            Play hangman.

Comment

• Nope, you need to agree to cooperate, got to have a little infighting.

Everyone will have everyone else's comm frequency from the start though.

If Enigma agrees I'll set it up. I think he likes the King position, and if I set it up correctly he'll have fun lording over people. While other people can have fun trying to bring him down.

Oh yeah no diplomatic or economic victory. Otherwise Enigma (because of economic) or the others (because of diplomatic) might win too early.
                              Also only 3 players can win in a conquest victory right?

Comment

• Only when they're pacted... and joint victory is enabled.
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X