CJF 3 x 2 Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to regular emailing
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2120 to Jamski.
      Play hangman.

Comment

2120-->Flubber. I've attached the turn just in case.

-Jam
        Attached Files
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Well that's good news re the SE change costs. Either a subsequent undocumented fix removed that bug or i was lucky and stumbled on the solution (reset the flag after removing the faction)

Play on, then

Comment

Email works now

2120 is emailed to chaunk
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2121 to Jamski!
              Play hangman.

Comment

2121-->Flubber!!

-jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

2121 to chaunk

Comment

2122 to Jamski
                    Play hangman.

Comment

2122-->Flubber.

How's it going guys? Nice start so far?

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

How's it going guys? Nice start so far?

Ok--terrain is mixed and the worms caused me a loss or two. Exploration is moving along and I like the map . It seems like a lot of the maps I have seen folks like googlie and darsnan use recently with lots of island chains and the possibility to expand in several directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                          Ok--terrain is mixed and the worms caused me a loss or two. Exploration is moving along and I like the map . It seems like a lot of the maps I have seen folks like googlie and darsnan use recently with lots of island chains and the possibility to expand in several directions.
                          Flubber, if that was a turn sent notice too, then I should say "Not received".

I guess my start hasn't been too terrible. The territory is somewhat nice, but mostly mixed. I've had some bad luck with pod popping too, but yeah, the map is very nice. Makes it much harder to turtle.
                          Play hangman.

Comment

Nope it was NOT a turn send notice. While I can post on apolyton from work sometimes I cannot play turns.
                            Sorry but I won't get to this turn until tonight-- Unfortunately I slept in until almost 6 a.m. this morning which left no time for gaming before heading to work

Comment

2122 on to chaunk

Comment

2123 to Jamski.
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X