• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and onto Jamski again!
    Play hangman.

Comment

/me passes the turn 2114 *

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

2114 on to chaunk
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2115 to Jamski.
          Play hangman.

Comment

Can you resend? The zipped file isn't a zip, according to my computer.

Odd

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Odd indeed. I've rezipped and resent, but uk2 thought the file was of an unknown type... Hopefullly it'll still work?
              Play hangman.

Comment

Attatched per Jamski's request.

______

Edit: Attatchment removed after use.
                Last edited by Chaunk; June 3, 2004, 07:35.
                Play hangman.

Comment

The problem may be with the way you're zipping it. Did you use WinRAR? I had to use WinRAR to unzip it, not WinZip. Many mail programmes don't like "fake zips"

2115 --> Flubber anyway

-Jam

Comment

Nope, winzip. I was using WinRAR until about 4 turns ago... I might go back to it, see if that helps?
                    Play hangman.

Comment

Hmmm.... then I guess your e-mail provider has changed the way it handles attachments recently. Your last turns were no problem to unzip.

-Jam

Comment

2115 on to chaunk
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2116 to Jamski

Turn not attatched here any more.
                          Last edited by Chaunk; June 4, 2004, 08:25.
                          Play hangman.

Comment

How odd... its again not recognised by WinZip, and the one here in the thread opens only with WinRAR.

Oh well... carry on like this I suppose.

2116-->Flubber

-Jam

Comment

2116 to chaunk

Comment

2117 to Jamski via a different account. Perhaps it'll fair better...
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X