• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2142 to Flubber
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2142 passed onward
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Turn recieved, will be passed on tomorrow. Likewise with Clockwork Lemon.
        Play hangman.

Comment

• Thats fine with me-- After my long weekend I am behind and have a couple of games sitting in my inbox as it is
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Ah the missing Chaunk mystery

Comment

• Welcome aboard Darsnan.

Ask Flubber for the last turn and Googlie for the password.

Have a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                Welcome aboard Darsnan.

Ask Flubber for the last turn and Googlie for the password.

Have a good game.
                I am way behind in my turns as a persistent illness with my son has made playing almost impossible. I do hope to get back into things this week -- I will try to find and send the last turn

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

I am way behind in my turns as a persistent illness with my son has made playing almost impossible. I do hope to get back into things this week -- I will try to find and send the last turn
                  Heah Flubber,

sorry to hear about your son - hope he gets over it soon.
                  No rush for turns from my perspective.

D

Comment

• Nor me

Comment

• A sort of bump. What's happening or simply best left for dead.

Comment

• From my point of view, I can't get back into PBEM until the new year at least (possibly much longer), as I've no idea if I'll have access to SMAC in January. I see Darsnan replaced me, but didn't play a turn here yet? Sure he'd do fine.

I hope everything is alright with Flubber and son. Has he been around recently?
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• Curse you Chaunk! I just this evening deleted my "Unfinished Business" folder with all my notes!
                          Anyways, take care of what you have to, and if you want, why you can have this game back when your ready.

D

Comment

• Darsnan: does that mean you are replacing Chaunk or not?

Comment

• But if Flubber is out of commission with his son's illness, then perhaps the game is over.

But there are some good players out there, if the passwords are still available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                                Darsnan: does that mean you are replacing Chaunk or not?
                                Doesn't matter to me one way or another. However, it did sound like Chaunk wouldn't be able to persist with this game come January.

D

Comment

Working...
                                X