CJF 3 x 2 Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2137 to chaunk
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2138 to chaunk
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2139 to chaunk

I must be talking to myself so I guess its ok to indicate my secret plan to CRACKLE CRACKLE hissss. .. .

Comment

• Repeat that again.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2140 secretly to Hercules

Hopefully Flubber won't notice this intrusion and will continue to divulge all

Edit in slightly larger text My girlfriend is over in a couple of hours for the weekend, so expect some delay with the next turn.
            Last edited by Chaunk; July 22, 2004, 10:23.
            Play hangman.

Comment

• Having a relationship is no reason to neglect Smax. Play after she is asleep

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk

Hopefully Flubber won't notice this intrusion and will continue to divulge all

The sad thing is that the above post contains ALL of my long term plans-- I pretty much play by the seat of my pants-- its like -- oh yeah -- I can build the HGP now or " CRAP!! I'm two research points away from a discovery!!)

Comment

Oh and i built the HGP

Comment

• Congrats on the HGP Flubber. I actually got a nice pod pop this turn

2141 to Hercules!
                    Play hangman.

Comment

• Where's this one got to? Herc, do you need a resend?
                      Play hangman.

Comment

• Nope, Turn 2141 to Flubber
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I have it ( saw it this morning) and will play it this evening

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk
                            Congrats on the HGP Flubber. I actually got a nice pod pop this turn

2141 to Hercules!
                            Do tell . .. what has you smiling so??

Comment

• 2141 on to chaunk

Sorry about the reload-- my son managed to mash the keyboard sending units in undesired directions-- I reloaded and replayed when he was gone to bed

Comment

• 2142 to Herc!
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X