Turn to Shaiko

Comment

beliavers!

go!

Comment

sent to t-ras

Comment

turn moved on
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

sorry for reload- forgot my pwd
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

um great googilie could you resend me my password I can't seem to find or remember it... thanks
              Daniel
              A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

dacole:

I sent it by return Private Message on the 19th, (but I see from its status today that you still haven't opened it)

I resent it today by e-mail. Hopefully that will get this one back on track as well

G.

Comment

2104 sent to Fosse.

Comment

2104 to Sparta

Comment

wgabrie of the believers!

happy new year! (2104, of course...)

Comment

turn resived?

Comment

mailed wgabrie

Comment

Okay, I just found the turn, I think it's the turn anyway. So I'm sending it to phsycho. We will see...
                            Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

BIG Sorry

i was in urgent holidays .... fully forgot smac for a while ...i'm back now ... sending turn in a few minutes

SOMETHING COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT

I've received the turn from wg .. but its t-ras turn ?
                              If someone played for me while my absence ITS OK
                              Last edited by phsycho; January 21, 2004, 13:48.

Comment

i think u need a resend...

Comment

Working...
                                X