[C4:AC][Writing]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C4:AC][Writing]

I've assembled the list, but be free to add/remove yourself from it.

1. Fosse - kylebenanderson at gmail dot com
    2. GFC - girlfight_club at myway dot com / girlfight.club at gmail dot com
    3. Lord Nword - eric at osagesoftware dot com/gertlex at gmail dot com
    4. Vev - vevaphonic at hotmail dot com
    5. Neophius - foreversax at hotmail dot com
    6. OctavianX - octavianx at gmail dot com
    7. Googlie - linfrew at aol dot com

Tasks:
    1) Elect a leader/coordinator
    2) Coordinate with [Programming] and write an article that will describe what would this project involve.
    3) Coordinate with [Programming] and others and make a newer version of Mission statement
    4) Catchphrases and slogans - make list of them (for propaganda purposes)
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Are you talking about an article for 'Poly? Or just general update sort of things that keep information on these threads tidy for lurkers and passersby?

Is Mark still doing articles if members submit them? It seems like the last one was ages ago. A breakdown of why C4:AC is happening, how it will, and the steps being taken might be a great release to coincide with the SDK's release. By that time we should have some interesting things to highlight and can hopefully pull in new people who want to start tinkering with mechanics.

I'm not terribly interested in diving back into the mission statement until considerable other work has gone on. At this point anything that anybody contributes will fit into its basic wording, and reopening that discussion will just generate bickering about why it is or isn't right to include this or that bug/feature/Civ IV element.

Comment

Well I'm working on my mini project for the moment, which is fan fiction for tech advancements, mentioned in another thread. 84 techs is a big number even for just one faction. By the end of this I will be living and breathing Believers.
      Promoter of Public Morale
      Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Fosse
        Are you talking about an article for 'Poly? Or just general update sort of things that keep information on these threads tidy for lurkers and passersby?

Is Mark still doing articles if members submit them? It seems like the last one was ages ago.
        DanQ is in charge of articles now. I was talking about that, yes. I wrote a newsitem and they published it as column.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Weekly task update:

*all tasks from post #1 are still pending

*please take a look at the question thread

*you have one week to elect the group coordinator

Comment

slight misunderstanding.delete post?
            Last edited by Kataphraktoi; November 19, 2005, 19:35.
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Task update:

*Writing taskgroup has also been tasked with documentation. Your first goal would be to document adding technologies based on Rubin's technology tree .

Comment

Who among us then has some knowledge of the modding end of things? Documenting what Rubin has done would be a lot easier for somebody who understands how he has done it.

If somebody without programming/modding skills, such as myself, they would probably not get very far.

Comment

Working...
                X