No announcement yet.

Alien Crossfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other hand, I am now eight days into trying to get my Stardock games purchased via digital download to work. At present the problem has been kicked up from tech support to the dev team, which may or may not be progress.

Comment

tim,

Funny, but I had the same problem. My e-mail changed and that meant the download portion of Stardock didn't recognize me. It was finally straightened out and I was able to download GC2:ToA.

That said, that is better than having no option at all.

The download is also dependent on not needing a CD, which is not required for GC.

Hydro

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of Stardock, in principle. It's just that for my purposes it is a bit complicated in practice. I play all games on a not internet connected box, for starters. I'm confident my problem will get solved, it's just not as simple as I envisioned.

I started out amusing myself with 'if I had set out at the moment I hit the purchase button I could have gone to X and bought disks and returned by now'...but when it reached pretty much anywhere in the continental US that lost its charm.

However. I never registered or upgraded my original GC2 disk version before, and now I know I missed out. The current version is far superior, and I'm sure I'll get the expansions eventually...and once the tech issue is resolved I'll be able to keep them all up to date.

Comment

Working...
        X